Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what did he do? I remember he took a team to the Super Bowl and a couple deep playoff runs..did he rape someone? Was he selling drugs while playing? Sleep with a owners wife? What law did he break?..I googled him and just saw a picture of him kneeling..can someone fill me in on this law or moral code he broke??
2012 Super Bowl appearance. He was a stud.

2013 and 2014 I get confused - but one the made to Conference Championship and one they lost a tough game in Green Bay in either WC game or 2nd Round

2015 was a disaster. He was benched in 2015 season because he simply was not performing well. I was at the game against Seattle. I dont think we scored a touchdown. That was the same season almost every player on the offense was requesting a trade because of of Kaepenick’s attitude in locker room. Vernon Davis demanded a trade and got it.

Preseason 2016 he kneeled. 49ers organization 100% supported him. He was a given another shot at starter and was benched again.

That was pretty much it

Sam him play many times in college at Nevada and he was a lot of fun to watch.

Advertisement
Here comes legions of Caucasians to remind us that they hate Kaep and why for the 57,392 time. Fun times.

I wish somebody would sign him just so I could laugh at the online meltdown, doubt it’ll happen though.

Attachments

• 2mU2W7Cz_400x400.jpg
    2mU2W7Cz_400x400.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
2012 Super Bowl appearance. He was a stud.

2013 and 2014 I get confused - but one the made to Conference Championship and one they lost a tough game in Green Bay in either WC game or 2nd Round

2015 was a disaster. He was benched in 2015 season because he simply was not performing well. I was at the game against Seattle. I dont think we scored a touchdown. That was the same season almost every player on the offense was requesting a trade because of of Kaepenick’s attitude in locker room. Vernon Davis demanded a trade and got it.

Preseason 2016 he kneeled. 49ers organization 100% supported him. He was a given another shot at starter and was benched again.

That was pretty much it

Sam him play many times in college at Nevada and he was a lot of fun to watch.
So wait a minute! He kneeled and that what has white folks upset?! Are you sure they weren’t requesting a trade because those veterans saw the writing on the wall of “rebuild”?

Advertisement
Started 10 games in 2016 and threw for 2200 yards, 16tds and only 4 picks. And rushed for 468 and 2tds. Stop talking out your ***.
Those are impressive stats. But we were never in a post it ion to win any of those games besides maybe 2 or 3.

Get as political as you want, but IMO something happened to him after 2014. He turned reclusive in the locker room in 2015 and things went downhill fast
So wait a minute! He kneeled and that what has white folks upset?! Are you sure they weren’t requesting a trade because those veterans saw the writing on the wall of “rebuild”?

Honestly, not exactly sure what you are asking. I lived in Berkeley during that time. Never really saw an uproar over the kneel thing. I thought most vets supported but I don’t know and don’t want to get into it. But I was there so I can answer questions to best of my limited memory

Those are impressive stats. But we were never in a post it ion to win any of those games besides maybe 2 or 3.

Get as political as you want, but IMO something happened to him after 2014. He turned reclusive in the locker room in 2015 and things went downhill fast

Honestly, not exactly sure what you are asking. I lived in Berkeley during that time. Never really saw an uproar over the kneel thing. I thought most vets supported but I don’t know and don’t want to get into it. But I was there so I can answer questions to best of my limited memory
What drove the kneeling issue politically was the president (intentionally not capitalized) taking a negative position in an effort to whip his base into a frenzy. And it worked.

Advertisement
If Mahones kneeled he would be in the league

If Lamar kneeled he would be in the league

If Aaron Donald kneeled he would be in the league

Vick killed bunch of dogs and gotback in the league, took a **** contract and proved he could still produce

better than several qbs who are starting

He is just like Tebow....had a couple good seasons...but people started figuring him out and how to easily defend him. His last 2 seasons he played completed under 60%(which is not good) QBR was 49...that was 21st in the league. Plus the headache he is and he thinks he should be paid top 10 in the league......what idiot would sign him

Advertisement

since you were there..what is everyone upset with? Why can’t he get a job? How can a QB who led a team to Super Bowl be in his primmer but not be good enough to have a camp invite for one of the 64 QB jobs in the league?..when Ryan Fitzpatrick and Brian hoyer started in the league this past Sunday?..did he sleep with all 32 owners significant others
1573947099941.gif

Advertisement
OR IT’S BRILLIANT!!!

* He keeps his name in the news
* Creates more awareness for his causes
* Continues to embarrass the NFL
* Continues to be a martyr for his cause
* Continues to make lots of money
* Continues to raise lots of money
* Continues to inspire those who he’s kneeling for
We'll then he needs to stop with the blackballed nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back