Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Exactly what did he do? I remember he took a team to the Super Bowl and a couple deep playoff runs..did he rape someone? Was he selling drugs while playing? Sleep with a owners wife? What law did he break?..I googled him and just saw a picture of him kneeling..can someone fill me in on this law or moral code he broke??

Advertisement
He’s an incredibly well payed martyr now. The NFL settles with him for tens of millions and Nike pays him millions more. He literally made himself a cash cow of a business for the rest of his life. Much better than a signing bonus and a few more years as a backup. He nailed it ****ting on the flag. His socks with pigs dressed as cops sealed the deal for me. Everyone has a right to free speech. I would fight for his right to be a scumbag.

Advertisement
He can’t be anti-American for expressing himself via peaceful protest. Frankly, there is nothing more American than protesting. This is a country literally built on a protest and revolution.
Now you can diaagreee with what he is expressing, but that doesn’t make him anti-American.
Don’t take the easy misguided position. Find the nuance and then disagree if you choose.
The anti-American rhetoric is used to mislead people on the true purpose of his movement.

Advertisement
And he'll cry when nobody signs him, stupid move

OR IT’S BRILLIANT!!!

* He keeps his name in the news
* Creates more awareness for his causes
* Continues to embarrass the NFL
* Continues to be a martyr for his cause
* Continues to make lots of money
* Continues to raise lots of money
* Continues to inspire those who he’s kneeling for

He’s an incredibly well payed martyr now. The NFL settles with him for tens of millions and Nike pays him millions more. He literally made himself a cash cow of a business for the rest of his life. Much better than a signing bonus and a few more years as a backup. He nailed it ****ting on the flag. His socks with pigs dressed as cops sealed the deal for me. Everyone has a right to free speech. I would fight for his right to be a scumbag.
Do you understand why he kneels?

This is an enlightened post. Boarcane hates the message, hates the messenger, and yet protects the right to express a message. I am not neigh sarcastic. I love this.
It’s how I feel about Neo-****/white supremacists marches. Hate the messengers and message but protect the right to express.
Should I discuss Trump rallies???
Nah, too political.

Advertisement
He cares more about self-promotion than anything. He has done zero to improve actual people’s lives with stunts like this, but it definitely helps him get trending.

And THAT is what makes this country so great, no?

The FREEDOM of capitalism.
The FREEDOM to “trend”
The FREEDOM to do stunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back