Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The anti-American rhetoric is used to mislead people on the true purpose of his movement.
Who started this rhetoric..judging from its wide spread use on the subject it’s almost like the most powerful man in the most powerful position held in the world highjacked the subject and convinced a lot ppl that it was about anti America...but what would motivate our president to do such a thing..someone, I need answers?

Advertisement
I don't care if he was White, Black, Hispanic, Asian, he is a clown. If Lamar Jackson, Watson, Tebow, or Mahomes kneeled they'd all still be in the NFL... except for one, hahaha
No doubt. That man's PR stunt backfired on him because he had nothing to back it up...

And THAT is what makes this country so great, no?

The FREEDOM of capitalism.
The FREEDOM to “trend”
The FREEDOM to do stunts

Freedom to be dumb. He just showed the NFL he cares more about something other than winning football games and leading a team. Poor decision for his wallet. He’ll make a great guest on MSNBC’s newest SJW show.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I hope the Steelers sign him. Mason Rudolph just threw 4 picks and just got clocked on the head, might as well take a punt on Kaepernick. But we won’t cause we don’t want the media circus, that’s the real reason why no one will sign him. Same with Tebow
Thays true for Kaepernick, but Tebow is complete garbage as an NFL qb so it's not the same thing

Advertisement
Exactly what did he do? I remember he took a team to the Super Bowl and a couple deep playoff runs..did he rape someone? Was he selling drugs while playing? Sleep with a owners wife? What law did he break?..I googled him and just saw a picture of him kneeling..can someone fill me in on this law or moral code he broke??
He did something far worse in the NFL's eyes....he ****ed with their money (and no I personally don't have any issues with what he did)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back