Kaden Helms ‘22 TE

Lol bruh I'm Jamaican and black as **** but ok let's forget that part do you see a recruit having such a detailed and choreographed response to the point it's only intention is to throw shade at 1 school in a group of 4? That's the bigger thing
On the race thing..the kid is biracial.
The race thing aint a big thing....

the big thing is what whatever coach is recruiting him told him that bull sh*t.....

I had this kid as TE1...would of loved just locking in him n only him in this class....
Its quite obvious whomever was insecure in us and sold him this bill of goods..of making a name for yourself..(as if you couldnt do it at um) and how they use the te...when NONE in that current group uses the TE like us....even OU's high powered offense doesnt....and we have done it with multiple different OC's

Advertisement
On the race thing..the kid is biracial.
The race thing aint a big thing....

the big thing is what whatever coach is recruiting him told him that bull sh*t.....

I had this kid as TE1...would of loved just locking in him n only him in this class....
Its quite obvious whomever was insecure in us and sold him this bill of goods..of making a name for yourself..(as if you couldnt do it at um) and how they use the te...when NONE in that current group uses the TE like us....even OU's high powered offense doesnt....and we have done it with multiple different OC's
Yeah the black thing was moreso of myself and not hearing anybody around me saying that in a normal setting but could've kept that to myself. My thing is OU has for about 4 classes in a row gotten 3-4 All American wrs and besides Mark Andrews they don't develop tes so obviously they won't feature him. He could've just said " I want to go to a school and start TEU instead of adding onto it" ans it would be respectable but he allowed somebody to get him to do this while every TE starter here will make millions so it's whatever

We had a small disagreement about tight end recruiting a couple of months back. I hate to say I told you so but it's playing out exactly as I predicted. Fields was a major downgrade from Harley. He had a couple of layups who wanted to be Canes last year. But he didn't seem to establish any strong relationships with the 22 class.

He's got the most prestigious te pedigree to recruit with and he's likely to strike out on all the big dogs. It shouldn't be like this in Miami. Even Maryland's kid went elsewhere.

Advertisement
We had a small disagreement about tight end recruiting a couple of months back. I hate to say I told you so but it's playing out exactly as I predicted. Fields was a major downgrade from Harley. He had a couple of layups who wanted to be Canes last year. But he didn't seem to establish any strong relationships with the 22 class.

He's got the most prestigious te pedigree to recruit with and he's likely to strike out on all the big dogs. It shouldn't be like this in Miami. Even Maryland's kid went elsewhere.
Well we are in it for the #1 TE so a little too early to say that.

Also doesn’t seem like we were pushing for Maryland’s kid. I get the sense that if we wanted him, we would have him.

Just like i told you months back...he landed TWO pretty good ones ...AND they were main targets last class.

It isnt exactly a pressing need spot...we only need 1 of them.

I had this kid as my TE 1.

Maryland obviously wasnt seen as a take after they got to see in person.

I dont think it was about strong relationships..think its more about our te numbers and us not being able to get out and actually recruit and evaluate TE'S live.

Hey some dudes like the fact they can make their own name. Problem is even at OU he’s going to have to live up to guys like Blake Bell and Mark Andrews. I see a a really talented kid but not a kid that’s going to create his own name.

Just like i told you months back...he landed TWO pretty good ones ...AND they were main targets last class.

It isnt exactly a pressing need spot...we only need 1 of them.

I had this kid as my TE 1.

Maryland obviously wasnt seen as a take after they got to see in person.

I dont think it was about strong relationships..think its more about our te numbers and us not being able to get out and actually recruit and evaluate TE'S live.

Hartley gets tons of credit for landing 85/9 the same cycle. Field has already landed 1 potential stud in arroyo. Let’s let it play out before we say he’s less than Hartley. Besides, I’ll put field ahead of Hartley as a recruiter.

Advertisement
2B61107C-4A8D-4563-B546-D60967A6A8F7.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the prevailing thought for Helms is UNC or OU? Not saying that wouldn’t be the case so does that mean we’re pushing on all fronts for Skinner?

Advertisement
Back