Kaden Helms ‘22 TE

Advertisement
That high school has lots of talent. He's more of a pure receiver than Riley-Ducker

Not as physical as Micah but faster and softer hands. He’s on my son’s 7v7 team too. They’re coached by former Nebraska WR coach Keith Williams who trains Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Davantae Adams, etc.......I’m on it.

Not as physical as Micah but faster and softer hands. He’s on my son’s 7v7 team too. They’re coached by former Nebraska WR coach Keith Williams who trains Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Davantae Adams, etc.......I’m on it.
You better be on it asap. At Te it likely wont be a wait round and see position. We got Russell Marylands kid with an offer...if you feeling um you pretty much got to tell him he needs to jump in the boat by summer o rthere wont be a spot lol. @CANEMC

You better be on it asap. At Te it likely wont be a wait round and see position. We got Russell Marylands kid with an offer...if you feeling um you pretty much got to tell him he needs to jump in the boat by summer o rthere wont be a spot lol. @CANEMC

Oh I’m at 7v7 practice weekly. I’ll be talking to him more than Justice.

Advertisement
Kid runs some nice routes. Looks smooth out there.

What would you say is his size?. And who you think are real threats in his recruitments

He’s been working hard on his route tree. Coach Williams is a technician.

He’s been hitting the weights hard since their season ended. I’m guessing he’s 235-240 now. Iowa and Nebraska are really on him of course.

Advertisement
Coach Field is establishing a good connection with him and he wants a warmer climate. Also, he's expected to visit on his own this spring if he hasn't already. The Fighting Herms of Arizona State are a team to watch here also.

Advertisement
This kid just visited us didn’t he? Pretty sure I read that he visited campus on his own recently.

Coach Field is establishing a good connection with him and he wants a warmer climate. Also, he's expected to visit on his own this spring if he hasn't already. The Fighting Herms of Arizona State are a team to watch here also.

My 2 Te class is Kaden Helms, and Russel Maryland Jr. Helms doesnt come I go Darren Agu or Mason Taylor.

I have Marcus Peterson from Lake City as a wr.

Keep us in the game @CANEMC.

AZ state definately can recruit though...but why is OU a factor here, they utilize te's like that?.

Advertisement
My 2 Te class is Kaden Helms, and Russel Maryland Jr. Helms doesnt come I go Darren Agu or Mason Taylor.

I have Marcus Peterson from Lake City as a wr.
Maryland Jr. has an underwhelming offer list.

We talked about this before. Im shocked we arent more involved with any of the top TE's in the country.

Thanks for the info. Have you heard anything on Micah Riley and how do you feel Riley/Helms compare to one another?

Maryland Jr. has an underwhelming offer list.

We talked about this before. Im shocked we arent more involved with any of the top TE's in the country.
Like which ones?

The top 2 te's currently are both from METRO ATLANTA and ATHENS, GA, the #3 is from South Carolina. Kaden Helms and RJ Maryland are both top 20 players at the position

Keep us in the game @CANEMC.

AZ state definately can recruit though...but why is OU a factor here, they utilize te's like that?.

That's the style of offense Bell West runs, and Riley's using the TE a lot more. Stogner bailed out Rattler often last season (426 yards on 26 catches).

Advertisement
Back