Kaden Helms ‘22 TE

Advertisement
Not liking TE recruiting this cycle… feels like we only grab Maryland’s kid
He just got crystal balled to Boston College...I hope we passed on him (still dumb) because I don't want to entertain the thought that we got out recruited by Boston College for a legacy

Advertisement
Got**** which coach has filled this kid head with this bullsh*t in this article??. @CANEMC

I see Riley Ducker ended up committing to Auburn

“I want to go somewhere where I can make my own legacy and form my own name without the help of previous players and stereotypes formed by former players, hence why some of the schools I’m taking officials on aren’t necessarily known for being the most prestigious tight end schools but are showing me how they are presently using them and are showing me their plan for me if I were to chose their college,” Helms recently told 247Sports.

Basically its the Um produces nfl tes and uses them....buttttt...look at what we can do with you...while not using you as much.

OU it is...smh...even though they do use the te some...but this gotta be the worst case of negative recruiting ...lol yea dont go there they make nfl players with stereotypes

Got**** which coach has filled this kid head with this bullsh*t in this article??. @CANEMC

“I want to go somewhere where I can make my own legacy and form my own name without the help of previous players and stereotypes formed by former players, hence why some of the schools I’m taking officials on aren’t necessarily known for being the most prestigious tight end schools but are showing me how they are presently using them and are showing me their plan for me if I were to chose their college,” Helms recently told 247Sports.

Basically its the Um produces nfl tes and uses them....buttttt...look at what we can do with you...while not using you as much.

OU it is...smh...even though they do use the te some...but this gotta be the worst case of negative recruiting ...lol yea dont go there they make nfl players with stereotypes

Is that the Mike Norvell reverse psychology talk?

Advertisement
Is that the Mike Norvell reverse psychology talk?
its the dumbest sh*t ive seen.

I want to make my own name...without the help of guys that made it to the highest of highs of the sport smh/

ALL because those teams have NOOOOO one returning to help players because

A.) They didnt make it to the nfl
B.) The schools are in Bumf*ck or Norman,Oklahopma where no one is returning int he off szn

I loved this until I saw that within a 2hr period he had one posted talking about Boomer Sooner. He's been tabbed as an OU lean by various outlets...wouldn't hold my breath on this one unfortunately.
That's a weird take. A kid is enjoying the recruiting process. Just keep recruiting him.

Personally it sounded pretty Mack Brownish to me.

Advertisement

This was a personal shot at UM and it was absolutely choreographed. Let's be real there's no 17 year old black kid saying " hence why" but the biggest tell is the extra details " without the help of previous players and stereotype formed by former players" ( UM has the most alumni who returns to help kids and is TEU). It's fine I'm sure MackDonalds Brown wrote down those notes for him to say but **** it our starting TE next year will be an NFL starter in the future

Advertisement
This was a personal shot at UM and it was absolutely choreographed. Let's be real there's no 17 year old black kid saying " hence why" but the biggest tell is the extra details " without the help of previous players and stereotype formed by former players" ( UM has the most alumni who returns to help kids and is TEU). It's fine I'm sure MackDonalds Brown wrote down those notes for him to say but **** it our starting TE next year will be an NFL starter in the future
Why can't African American kid use the phrase "hence why"?

The dumbest shish I’ve read in awhile. Then go play at a bottom feeder g5 school and create a legacy. I don’t care if he’s a 5 star, I don’t want him after reading this. I’d rather Marvin throwing an upside down U then this **** sandwich. Just take the legacy in Maryland, flip him from bc. Find a stud te in next years class if skinner don’t sign here

I want a warrior at te that wants to be the best te to come out of a te factory u like miami. Not a soft te who wants to go someplace with no big name tes so he can be the best to come out of there

goto unc, Mack brown will be dead before you play a meaningful snap

Why can't African American kid use the phrase "hence why"?
Lol bruh I'm Jamaican and black as **** but ok let's forget that part do you see a recruit having such a detailed and choreographed response to the point it's only intention is to throw shade at 1 school in a group of 4? That's the bigger thing

Advertisement
Back