• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kaden Helms ‘22 TE

Gables Cane

Sophomore
Sounds like visiting Miami will allow him to "see different places" and experience new environments. Ultimately, however, I see this Midwest kid landing at OU and its pass-happy offense led by one of the brightest young offensive minds in college football.

Hope I'm wrong...

Last edited:

aleahy

Recruit
kid tweeted that he decommitted from nebraska because he wants to "see something different in the world." why OU would be the favorite to land him i will never understand.
I mean, OU is a much better program than Nebraska.

I want every target to pick Miami, too. But, it isn’t a crazy decision for an offensive skill player to go to Oklahoma lol.

TheOriginalCane

All American
Lmao I love Canesinsight. These threads can turn into beef & drama at a moment's notice

Mmmm....beefy drama...

1617978273717.png

pacusmc

Freshman
kid tweeted that he decommitted from nebraska because he wants to "see something different in the world." why OU would be the favorite to land him i will never understand.
He should link up with ELjr and book a few nights at the Hampton inn in Gainesville and Tallahassee.
That’s some exotic travel. Definitely will open his eyes to the cultural diversity this planet has to offers

TRick72

Recruit
He should link up with ELjr and book a few nights at the Hampton inn in Gainesville and Tallahassee.
That’s some exotic travel. Definitely will open his eyes to the cultural diversity this planet has to offers
You want to stay at the Ritz Carlton and eat at the Rusty Pelican? Nah fvck that I wanna go live it up at the Hampton Inn and eat Waffle House.

CANEMC

All-Big East
The spring game opened his eyes more. He noticed the young QBs in action and can't wait to officially visit. He told me how much he liked the campus (visited twice already) and tradition at TE. I told him Oklahoma and ASU don't compare and reminded him that Brevin is next to be drafted. I also reminded him how Rambo left Oklahoma for Miami.

Doing my part!

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
The spring game opened his eyes more. He noticed the young QBs in action and can't wait to officially visit. He told me how much he liked the campus (visited twice already) and tradition at TE. I told him Oklahoma and ASU don't compare and reminded him that Brevin is next to be drafted. I also reminded him how Rambo left Oklahoma for Miami.

Doing my part!
Should I tell Diaz to put you on payroll?

305407cane

All ACC
After watching our no tight end offense on Saturday it made it all the more needed to land a quality tight end prospect this class. Our depth there is lacking

gogeta4

All-ACC

Doing my part!
the-lords-work-you-are-doing.jpg

305407cane

All ACC
Depth isnt actually lacking. We have 5 schollie tight ends. 4 were out for the game and 1 incoming.
While that is true Mallory has dealt with injuries. We haven’t even seen arroyo yet. Hodges seems to be in the dog house. Mammarelli is inexperienced as a receiver. We need someone who can come in and give us traditional tight end snaps and catch the ball

gogeta4

All-ACC
While that is true Mallory has dealt with injuries. We haven’t even seen arroyo yet. Hodges seems to be in the dog house. Mammarelli is inexperienced as a receiver. We need someone who can come in and give us traditional tight end snaps and catch the ball
You are forgetting Brantley.

Brevin dealt with injuries.

Arroyo is likelty that guy.

Hodges needs to show progress. The te depth aint bare at all

Geo305

Retired staff
Like which ones?

The top 2 te's currently are both from METRO ATLANTA and ATHENS, GA, the #3 is from South Carolina. Kaden Helms and RJ Maryland are both top 20 players at the position
Catching up on this thread. Saw Jake Johnson, Richt’s baby nephew. At one of Richt’s camps in the summer before he was even in high school. Jake Johnson was just different and I knew he was going to be an elite talent, bodying kids and snagging the ball over upperclassmen who were years into high school.