Kaden Helms ‘22 TE

I do therapy and I'm 100% confident you don't out earn me so spare me the handouts Phonybrod.

It's helped me become more self aware amongst other things. But the self awareness part is something you would benefit from. I've never seen a f*gg*t who thinks he's special because of his DM conversations like you hahaha. The way you condescendingly respond to people on the board as if you played in the league or are plugged into the team outside a couple scraps you beg guys for makes me cringe.

Oh and it doesn't matter how much therapy I do. It wont stop me from calling out phony *** message board heroes.
I’m so proud of you little Z. Keep up the good work and keep the bad people away. It doesn’t matter to me and your mom that you have a micro ***** and you’re ugly. You’ll always be our little Z.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m so proud of you little Z. Keep up the good work and keep the bad people away. It doesn’t matter to me and your mom that you have a micro ***** and you’re ugly. You’ll always be our little Z.
A *****, Mom and Ugly joke. Good grief. Your rebuttals lack intelligence and depth. Just. like. you.

I'll leave you with this. Everything you wish you were and project to be on this board. I am or have been in real life. Seriously, I used to make guys like you my *****. Now I just pity them.

What grade are you in?
right? hahaha, bro I normally just let this phonybrod parade around the board talking sh*t and trying to act important but today felt like a good day to expose him for all to see.

YoU hAVe a SmALL ***** AnD YoUrrRR mOm SaYS yOuR uGLY

A *****, Mom and Ugly joke. Good grief. Your rebuttals lack intelligence and depth. Just. like. you.

I'll leave you with this. Everything you wish you
right? hahaha, bro I normally just let this phonybrod parade around the board talking sh*t and trying to act important but today felt like a good day to expose him for all to see.

YoU hAVe a SmALL ***** AnD YoUrrRR mOm SaYS yOuR uGLY

were and project to be on this board. I am or have been in real life. Seriously, I used to make guys like you my *****. Now I just pity them.
Bro you’re the one being trolled on a message board while I laugh at how mad you get. You literally wrote a whole synopsis over you being wrong about a TE take. Go get some help. All you’re doing is allowing me to laugh at you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You know its micro how?

From OU’s 247 site

“My confidence in my crystal ball prediction grows each time I talk to Helms. I met with the Bellevue, Neb. product on Thursday afternoon, and walked away fully under the impression that this will be a two-team race. Oklahoma has a clear and sizable lead for the 6-foot-5, 222-pound phenom, and Arizona State is the only other program in which Helms seems to have any real interest at the moment. As I've mentioned previously, Helms will attend OU's spring game later this month, which I believe could go a long way in dictating the timeline of his decision. I've expressed before that I believe a commitment to Oklahoma is a matter of when, not if, for Helms. As he and I were discussing Oklahoma, his coach walked by and laughed, "Shoot, that's where I'd go if I were him. I tell him that all the time."

Advertisement
Back