Kaaya Ranked 23rd Best Player in ACC

Advertisement
IMO - Kayaa doesn't have enough moments where he raised the level of teams play (yet). I think he needs those "he put the team on his back and lead them to victory" games to go from good to great.

It's hard to put a QB higher if he's doesn't have that signature win yet.

IMO - Kayaa doesn't have enough moments where he raised the level of teams play (yet). I think he needs those "he put the team on his back and lead them to victory" games to go from good to great.

IMO, if Kaaya played with the teams Dorsey did, Kaaya would be viewed as one of the best ever.

IMO, if Kaaya played with the teams Dorsey did, Kaaya would be viewed as one of the best ever.

Not if Al was coaching them.

Advertisement
Hopefully he'll prove to be better than that in 2016. I think he is. But you gotta beat your rival. ;) C'mon Brad...get it done.

I am expecting a big year from him next year. With the news of Coley returning, the WR spot has a legit #1 threat, I am optimistic about the development of Cager and hope he will solidify the #2 WR spot. Njoku at tight end, who is only getting better. I am less confident about how great Berrios is as a #1 slot option, but if we can land Bruce to interchange with Berrios in the slot than I have high hopes that Kaaya would be able to exploit a solid combination of WRs, albeit with little depth.

At RB we have IMO two good but not great backs, we will see how Gus and Homer do next year but I already have a certain amount of confidence in Yearby and Walton. I think they are a more than serviceable duo if coupled with high level QB play.

Obviously the O-line is the question mark but with a year of experience and new S and C programs put into place I think they will be solid to good next year.

Barring injuries, Kaaya should do very well next year and get himself drafted. This is his third year as a starter and with the cast around him I think his talent will show.

There are 14 x 22=308 starters in the ACC. I don't know if ESPN is including people who only play special teams in the list or not. 25 out of 308 isn't world beating, especially since I assume ESPN is giving QBs higher ratings than any other position.

Advertisement
I think Williams (UNC) and Watson (Clem) both had a better QB year than him then you include Cook, Cash, and all the other bigger time players in the ACC and I think its pretty close to right.

Kaaya should be ranked right behind that Clemson QB. He is ranked 23 and it does not matter

Advertisement
Seems about right to me.... I guarantee if we had Deshaun Watson we win 2 more games this past season regadless of coaching staff. And if Clemson had Kaaya they wouldn't have won the ACC.

I am expecting a big year from him next year. With the news of Coley returning, the WR spot has a legit #1 threat, I am optimistic about the development of Cager and hope he will solidify the #2 WR spot. Njoku at tight end, who is only getting better. I am less confident about how great Berrios is as a #1 slot option, but if we can land Bruce to interchange with Berrios in the slot than I have high hopes that Kaaya would be able to exploit a solid combination of WRs, albeit with little depth.

At RB we have IMO two good but not great backs, we will see how Gus and Homer do next year but I already have a certain amount of confidence in Yearby and Walton. I think they are a more than serviceable duo if coupled with high level QB play.

Obviously the O-line is the question mark but with a year of experience and new S and C programs put into place I think they will be solid to good next year.

Barring injuries, Kaaya should do very well next year and get himself drafted. This is his third year as a starter and with the cast around him I think his talent will show.

Latrell Williams in the slot will be dangerous next year if he doesn't RS. We already saw how Kaaya can throw to speed

Advertisement
The fact Kaaya cant run at all except for QB sneaks is one reason he is not rated higher.

Kaaya needs Brady type numbers to make up for his lack of mobility.

He needs to be coached up on his pocket awareness and pocket mobility, imo. But his success obviously is contingent on o-line play---they must play better.

Advertisement
Back