Kaaya lovers

Advertisement
I was one at one point. I'm officially off the wagon (was teetering after the FSU game). Any other QB in the nation throws that away. Ours just stands in the pocket and takes the sack with 9 seconds left. Outstanding.

Can't fault Richt as he actually made really good adjustments.

Yeah, I can't roll w him anymore. I was never a rah rah guy for him, but the dude is a paper leader. Still has not won one meaningful game...like EVER

That was 99 of each 100 people on this board prior to the season. I wasn't ever on the bandwagon, but he's actually proven to be worse than what I (everyone called me a hater and other ****) even thought he was.

He isn't a good fit for what Richt wants to run; he can't move in the pocket at all; and he isn't very intelligent as evidenced by holding the ball too long yet again at the end of the game.

We had about a quarter and a half where Kayaa, the O line and Richt put it together though. Then Richt went back to his run, run, pass playcalling; the oline got blown up at key points; and Kayaa blew it at the end.

Advertisement
Please the majority of this board supported Kaaya. No one saw this season playing out like this for him. Kaaya has been a huge let down.

He isn't a good fit for what Richt wants to run; he can't move in the pocket at all; and he isn't very intelligent as evidenced by holding the ball too long yet again at the end of the game.

We had about a quarter and a half where Kayaa, the O line and Richt put it together though. Then Richt went back to his run, run, pass playcalling; the oline got blown up at key points; and Kayaa blew it at the end.

No matter who he plays for he will need to move in the pocket. The guy will get eaten alive in the pros.

It's one thing to say he can't run the RPO effectively, that's fine because it doesn't suit him because he's not a DT-QB.

But dude has zero pocket awareness and only two times I could recall where he actually scaled up in the pocket when it started to collapse. He had a fine 2nd and 3rd quarter.

But once again, when the game was on the line and it was time for him to step up. He stood in the pocket and literally stared at the defender before he got sacked. Dude could've thrown it away like 90% of the other QBs in the nation would.

Done with him. Sad thing is he'll be back his senior year.

Advertisement

No matter who he plays for he will need to move in the pocket. The guy will get eaten alive in the pros.

Yup, you'll be lucky if you can get close to 3 seconds on any given play in the pros.

Always been a Kaaya fan up until FSU game of this year. Lame duck feet in the pocket and the dude just can't shoulder a single win on his own.

Pete and D$ sold the company line and masses bought it.

Yes. It was just us. NFL people, announcers, Mark Richt and other ACC coaches didn't do anything to build the hype. It was a couple Cubans on a message board.

He's taken a step back but he should be good enough to win with. We've been blaming the QB for 15 years. It was a team loss like the other three.

Advertisement

Yes. It was just us. NFL people, announcers, Mark Richt and other ACC coaches didn't do anything to build the hype. It was a couple Cubans on a message board.

He's taken a step back but he should be good enough to win with. We've been blaming the QB for 15 years. It was a team loss like the other three.

He's actually taken about 5 steps back.....and then a sack. Cot****. If James Coley was his key to being competent then we're in beyond bad shape.

In all 8 of our games you could say that the team with the better QB has won each time (though I can make a good case for Justin Thomas of GT being better than Kaaya).

Today ND had the better QB and they won.

You arent black?!?!?!

Advertisement
What are we going to do next year. I'd rather roll a kid out there who has the capacity to learn from his mistakes. What's the point of making mistakes if you don't learn from them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He aint going in the first round (maybe not even in the NFL at all) but he's a Cane and probably the best QB we can put on the field so I'm still riding with him. Not much choice at this point.

Advertisement
Back