Kaaya lovers

Pete and D$ sold the company line and masses bought it.

Yes. It was just us. NFL people, announcers, Mark Richt and other ACC coaches didn't do anything to build the hype. It was a couple Cubans on a message board.

He's taken a step back but he should be good enough to win with. We've been blaming the QB for 15 years. It was a team loss like the other three.

He was being pumped up before he even stepped foot on campus. Everyone one of them experts seem to be back tracking them statements other than his own coach.

He was at his ceiling when he arrived.

Advertisement
Show yourselves

I turned in my kaaya card. He ******* sucks.... Either he has the worst pocket presence on 5he face of the earth or he doesn't want to throw the ball unless he has a sure completion because he doesn't want any incompleted passes.... Has he ever thrown the ball away to avoid a sack since he been here? He is ******* garbage

Show yourselves

I turned in my kaaya card. He ****ing sucks.... Either he has the worst pocket presence on 5he face of the earth or he doesn't want to throw the ball unless he has a sure completion because he doesn't want any incompleted passes.... Has he ever thrown the ball away to avoid a sack since he been here? He is ****ing garbage

Welcome to the light

The last sack to end the game was brutal and inexcusable but he's still not the biggest problem. The OL is trash and the play calling is a joke.

He's does pretty well considering what he's working with. A regressing oline and a coach that puts the offense in bad 3rd and longs with poorly timed run plays. Constant penalties that push the back and 2 secs to pass on many of the plays. You guys need to stop giving richt a pass. It's like you've learned nothing from the golden era

Advertisement
The last sack to end the game was brutal and inexcusable but he's still not the biggest problem. The OL is trash and the play calling is a joke.

The last play is usually when our oline decides to whiff. We shouldn't of been in that position in the first place if richt calls a semi consistent/strategic gameplan

**** It imma roll with him. He actually showed a **** ton tonight IMO. He made contested throws where only our guys could get it, he throw some people open, he was the Kaaya of the last two years. Our problem is what EVERYONE thought the problem would be....Oline.

He aint going in the first round (maybe not even in the NFL at all) but he's a Cane and probably the best QB we can put on the field so I'm still riding with him. Not much choice at this point.

Brah you have the Stockholm Syndrome...you should seek medical attention immediately.

**** It imma roll with him. He actually showed a **** ton tonight IMO. He made contested throws where only our guys could get it, he throw some people open, he was the Kaaya of the last two years. Our problem is what EVERYONE thought the problem would be....Oline.

I guess you didnt watch the 1st half?

Advertisement
Pete and D$ sold the company line and masses bought it.

Yes. It was just us. NFL people, announcers, Mark Richt and other ACC coaches didn't do anything to build the hype. It was a couple Cubans on a message board.

He's taken a step back but he should be good enough to win with. We've been blaming the QB for 15 years. It was a team loss like the other three.

I'm on the boat that this is a shared loss on the QB and O-line. Richt can only do so much when he's hand cuffed by the O-line. Notre Dame had a porous D-line as evident by their 6 sacks on the season before this game, so he thought he could actually get the running game going early on - that didn't work out (I did think that calling 3 straight running plays to start the game was bad though).

But when Brad had the chance to make a play, he didn't execute. But yeah, most of us have accepted that he's an average with a ceiling of above average QB at this juncture. Unless you put an elite O-line around him, he's not going to beat the FSU's of the world.

Remember when I use to get grief for saying he was over rated... yeah, told you so

Advertisement
People will harp on the sack on the last play which was inexcusable and has become classic Kaaya but the 2nd down play where he had Coley wide f'in open for what would have put us in fg range and allowed us a shot at the end zone and Kaaya threw the ball 5 yards out of bounds. Sorry but even an average NFL caliber an makes that throw he blew it.

O Line is WOAT no doubt but Kaya missed badly on numerous deep balls to Coley, missed him late on a shorter pass, threw a horrible interception that set ND up with 7. Kid is garbage. I want to see Malik. I'll accept whatever results that brings but i cant stand watching this guy choke game after game.

Why the fug do we throw 35 yard deep balls on 3 and 10?

Advertisement
People will harp on the sack on the last play which was inexcusable and has become classic Kaaya but the 2nd down play where he had Coley wide f'in open for what would have put us in fg range and allowed us a shot at the end zone and Kaaya threw the ball 5 yards out of bounds. Sorry but even an average NFL caliber an makes that throw he blew it.

He missed that throw 3 ****** times at the same spot on the field watch the game, it the same area of the field. Rosier can't be any worse

Where is [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] with one of their well thought posts on how great a qb Brad Kaaya is and how it's all Richts fault?

Where is [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] with one of their well thought posts on how great a qb Brad Kaaya is and how it's all Richts fault?

I blame Richt for staying with Brad, as well as Jamal, as well as Malcolm at KO return etc etc.

Advertisement
Back