Kaaya Lions

Advertisement
Hopefully this is a lesson learned for some of our players. Nathan Peterman from Pitt about to be taken over Kaaya.
[TWEET]858398631812108288[/TWEET]

But, but, but, but play calling...

And don't get it twisted, I don't hate Kaaya & never have, but eventually yall gotta stop lying to yourselves about the kid.

Appreciate his time here for us, but the facts are the facts & as Warren Sapp would always say,
"The eye in the sky don't lie.."

Last edited:
I do hope y'all know Kaaya going this low is NOT a good thing for Miami.. Think HARD about it.. a guy who at the beginning of last year was being talked about as a 1st round even a top 5 draft prospect and just ONE year in Richt's system has him now in the 5th round and pending.. do y'all honestly think thats a good look? If your a top rated QB coming out of HS after what is happening to Kaaya after being mention as a top 3 QB to start the year would you be 100% confidence that Richt can make you a first round draft pick? take your homer glasses off for 2 second and think about it..

He wasnt a 1st round pick before Richt, not even close lol anyone with eyes could see his performance his sophomore year and none of it screamed 1st rounder elite QB??? what were yall drinking?. that good ****.

Advertisement
Hopefully this is a lesson learned for some of our players. Nathan Peterman from Pitt about to be taken over Kaaya.
[TWEET]858398631812108288[/TWEET]

But, but, but, but play calling...

And don't get it twisted, I don't hate Kaaya & never have, but eventually yall gotta stop lying to yourselves about the kid.

Appreciate his time here for us, but the facts are the fact & as Warren Sapp would always say, "the eye in the sky don't lie.."

0 comeback wins and not a natural team leader. Minimal drop off with more explosiveness next year, imo

drafted.jpg

I do hope y'all know Kaaya going this low is NOT a good thing for Miami.. Think HARD about it.. a guy who at the beginning of last year was being talked about as a 1st round even a top 5 draft prospect and just ONE year in Richt's system has him now in the 5th round and pending.. do y'all honestly think thats a good look? If your a top rated QB coming out of HS after what is happening to Kaaya after being mention as a top 3 QB to start the year would you be 100% confidence that Richt can make you a first round draft pick? take your homer glasses off for 2 second and think about it..

That early draft BS never pans out. It's just something for the talking heads to throw out so they can feel important. Year in and year out they are usually wrong on a lot kids. Matt Barkley, Brian Brohm, that Hackenberg kid were all supposed to be the top pick the next year and they weren't.

Advertisement
dolphins have 3 more pics and the jags have 2 more...neither has taken a QB so i'd imagine one of them pulls the trigger on Kaaya.

Not a leader and him doing things like not running the .40... no bueno.

I admit tho, he shouldnt have slid this far. But hey, the draft is a crazy thing.

Kaaya, and his advisors, are idiots!

Drafted behind Beathard AND Peterman?!?!?

If Dobbs goes before him, this draft will be a total failure for him.

And I know the horse is dead ... But there was ZERO reason for him to leave school early. Him doing so has proven to be a bad career decision for him, and it's killed our QB situation.

Unless CMR told him Perry is promised the starting job, I'll never understand Kaaya leaving.

And I know the horse is dead ... But there was ZERO reason for him to leave school early. Him doing so has proven to be a bad career decision for him, and it's killed our QB situation.

Unless CMR told him Perry is promised the starting job, I'll never understand Kaaya leaving.

And you know that Richt will never say something like that. That's an assertion a good coach would never make.

Advertisement

Your real late on Josh Dobbs, went to the steelers in the 4th I think.

[TWEET]858402186006413313[/TWEET]

Your real late on Josh Dobbs, went to the steelers in the 4th I think.

[TWEET]858402186006413313[/TWEET]

Thanks, Fam. Didn't know that, obviously.

Total failure for Kaaya in this draft.

Advertisement
Read here he was a Heisman candidate and top 5 pick.

Remember last spring before you draw too many conclusions based on this Spring.

It's better for hime to go un-drafted at this time. At least he can choose where he wants to go and pick the right situation for him to improve his chances of seeing the field.

It's better for hime to go un-drafted at this time. At least he can choose where he wants to go and pick the right situation for him to improve his chances of seeing the field.

While I agree with you, but that's some hardcore pride he has to swallow with that one smh, Man!! I'm hoping my Fins take him, cause Gase is a really good QB coach!

Advertisement
Back