Kaaya Lions

Advertisement
Rich is the coach and didn't mishandle anything.

Not true.. he mishandled a LOT! We shouldn't have ran that weak a$$ RPO offense. We should've just let Kayaa sling it like we did at the end of the year. As a coach you gotta run the system based on your players, not just try to fit players into systems they CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN (reminds me of someone)! Kayaa would've been a top 5 pick without the RPO. The RPO really exposed Kayaas weaknesses IMO. We shouldve just focused on kayaa strengths and let him do his thing. Should've scored 40 points per game with all that talent we had on offense. Our Play calling was horrible and predictable last year. We had plenty of guys who could get yac, and our oline sucked, so quick passes should've been used more.. (not just Short passes) 1-3 step drops and it's out of there. Elementary ****. We really had our best wr running hitches, slants, outs, and comebacks ALL game EVERY game. We should ALWAYS run a vertical offense at THE U because we will ALWAYS have the guys who can run. Also killed Yearby by not playing him. Yearby had 1000 yards the year before and saw his carries drop because he missed a block or 2. Should've had a two headed monster in yearby and Walton instead we give the ball to Gus the hoopty :culpability:
Yearby slow, we know that, but his vision is A1. He rarely gets tackled by the first guy.
I love Ritch but he has a long ways to go in running an offense smh. In the post scrimmage he said one of the pics was because he didn't throw the ball deep enough to keep the defense honest.. why are you still doing this in year 2? Even if it's a scrimmage, why are we running such passive plays still? Sling that bih! Lol

Here's your insight: that's typical know-nothing radio talk show host verbal diarrhea.

Do you think that low-salary no-talent radio clown has any fūcking idea what goes on at UM?

He's a reporter for the Miami Herald but I think he covers the Dolphins. Not sure who/where he'd be getting Canes into from.

He is.

Doesn't change a thing. Talk sports radio is one uniformed hot take after another. He has no contact with UM. Thats SMD. So you're telling me he scooped her? Nah...he's just running off at the mouth.

Anybody can guess there may have been some tension between Bard and Rick, but it's just guessing unless you actually know. And he spends ZERO time at Miami

Got it.

Not true.. he mishandled a LOT! We shouldn't have ran that weak a$$ RPO offense. We should've just let Kayaa sling it like we did at the end of the year. As a coach you gotta run the system based on your players, not just try to fit players into systems they CAN NEVER SUCCEED IN (reminds me of someone)! Kayaa would've been a top 5 pick without the RPO. The RPO really exposed Kayaas weaknesses IMO. We shouldve just focused on kayaa strengths and let him do his thing. Should've scored 40 points per game with all that talent we had on offense. Our Play calling was horrible and predictable last year. We had plenty of guys who could get yac, and our oline sucked, so quick passes should've been used more.. (not just Short passes) 1-3 step drops and it's out of there. Elementary ****. We really had our best wr running hitches, slants, outs, and comebacks ALL game EVERY game. We should ALWAYS run a vertical offense at THE U because we will ALWAYS have the guys who can run. Also killed Yearby by not playing him. Yearby had 1000 yards the year before and saw his carries drop because he missed a block or 2. Should've had a two headed monster in yearby and Walton instead we give the ball to Gus the hoopty :culpability:
Yearby slow, we know that, but his vision is A1. He rarely gets tackled by the first guy.
I love Ritch but he has a long ways to go in running an offense smh. In the post scrimmage he said one of the pics was because he didn't throw the ball deep enough to keep the defense honest.. why are you still doing this in year 2? Even if it's a scrimmage, why are we running such passive plays still? Sling that bih! Lol

Kaaya would be a top 5 pick if he was considered to be that talented, regardless of his performance under the RPO.

The fact is, he isn't the guy this fan base has pumped him up to be. Many wise poster have been shunned for speaking out against the mob over the past 2 years.

Nobody outside this fan base thinks of Brad as a talent.

Advertisement

Kaaya would be a top 5 pick if he was considered to be that talented, regardless of his performance under the RPO.

The fact is, he isn't the guy this fan base has pumped him up to be. Many wise poster have been shunned for speaking out against the mob over the past 2 years.

This. The kid is soft and is a poor leader. I hope the kids on the roster learn from Kaaya about believing your own BS.

He was considered to be that talented.. that's why everyone had him as a top 5 pick going into his junior year..

Advertisement

He was considered to be that talented.. that's why everyone had him as a top 5 pick going into his junior year..

tenor.gif

This. The kid is soft and is a poor leader. I hope the kids on the roster learn from Kaaya about believing your own BS.

Poor leader, probably.. I mean, not everyone is a ra-ra type of player.. but soft? Nah.. Kid got his **** pushed in last year and kept playing. Tooth knocked out, concussion and everything and kept playing. That's not soft sir. But what I was saying, it doesn't matter what QB we have.. we are still going to run that RPO offense. We still won't take enough deep shots and are still going to be predictable on offense. That's what I'm trying to say

He don't work in RPO. Get over it.

I know he doesn't.. but that's coaching. Should've never ran that BS offense with him, is all I'm saying.

That BS offense is Saban's kryptonite and won Clemson a ship.

Clemson had a top 5 defense also. They generated pressure with their front 4 each down. Not many college teams can do that. Also they had a QB built for that.. who had been in said system for 4 years. And he will be trash in the league because of that offense lol.

Advertisement

I know he doesn't.. but that's coaching. Should've never ran that BS offense with him, is all I'm saying.

GTFOH Kaaya is an average QB under any system... RPO was one year, he was terrible under James Coley as well.

60% + career completion average, 3,000+ yards never threw more than 8 picks in a season the last two years, 69 tds and all time career passing leader while under 3 offensive coordinators. That's average? So Mitch Trubisky is what then?

Kaaya's arm: touch and accuracy is elite. He isn't a good leader and U don't need to be rah rah to be a good leader. Kaaya learned to believe his own ish from Golden himself (fake it till U make it and sense of entitlement). The RPO did expose Kaaya's weaknesses.

Advertisement
What do you guys think the RPO is? It's simply just reading the defense and deciding if you should hand it off or pass based on the numbers. How does that expose anyone's weakness?

Here's the fact: Kaaya didn't have his best year. It was his first year in a new offense so that should have been expected. You could easily assume that he would have done better in the second year in the system. So it just makes sense to come back and build your draft stock in that situation.

GTFOH Kaaya is an average QB under any system... RPO was one year, he was terrible under James Coley as well.

Terrible ----- really. I will agree no inconsistent or "not elite" but terrible?
- Terrible is our current QB situation if the kid doesnt explode out of the gate next year

I can't count the times Yearby has immediately been stopped at the line for no gain.

Advertisement
Back