Kaaya Lions

Advertisement
I do hope y'all know Kaaya going this low is NOT a good thing for Miami.. Think HARD about it.. a guy who at the beginning of last year was being talked about as a 1st round even a top 5 draft prospect and just ONE year in Richt's system has him now in the 5th round and pending.. do y'all honestly think thats a good look? If your a top rated QB coming out of HS after what is happening to Kaaya after being mention as a top 3 QB to start the year would you be 100% confidence that Richt can make you a first round draft pick? take your homer glasses off for 2 second and think about it..

LMAO it doesn't help or hurt Miami now at all. It hurts Folden's legacy but he never had one to begin with. Kaaya needed to stay as we would of been preseason top 5-8 ( we are top 15 anyway now) and he could of at worse gotten drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round which is much better then the 5th or 6th in terms of chances of making the team.

He don't work in RPO. Get over it.

I know he doesn't.. but that's coaching. Should've never ran that BS offense with him, is all I'm saying.

That BS offense is Saban's kryptonite and won Clemson a ship.

Agreed, the RPO works when you have a team of athletes like the canes. Its not about the qb tucking it a d running alot, its about proper reads and ball distribution. Kaaya didnt trust the system bc he wanted to just drop and sling it. Its the same offense he had charlie ward, chris weinke and others in.

Scouting teams looked to see who led their teams to victory: the Frenchman or Brad Kaaya. It's rather simple: Kaaya's inability to close the deal in the FSU game lowered his draft stock dramatically.

Don't kid yourselves.

Advertisement
He cost himself millions
He cost us FSU, UNC, Va Tech & ND games last year too...

Ridiculous. First of all how did he cost us the VA Tech game? We had many opportunities to win the other 3, it wasnt just on him. The UNC game was his worst game.
You must have forgot that horrendous pick he threw when we were driving down the field...

Or the countless number of 3 & outs we had constantly putting our already banged up Defense that was missing multiple starters back on the field over & over again.

He had a 35.9 QBR that game, the revisionist history you all go through to try & defend him is what's ridiculous.

The other 3 games weren't just on him, but he should take the majority of the blame, yall are just easily mislead by pretty stats.

He cost himself millions

Ridiculous. First of all how did he cost us the VA Tech game? We had many opportunities to win the other 3, it wasnt just on him. The UNC game was his worst game.
You must have forgot that horrendous pick he threw when we were driving down the field...

Or the countless number of 3 & outs we had constantly putting our already banged up Defense that was missing multiple starters back on the field over & over again.

He had a 35.9 QBR that game, the revisionist history you all go through to try & defend him is what's ridiculous.

The other 3 games weren't just on him, but he should take the majority of the blame, yall are just easily mislead by pretty stats.

I remember everything. No QB is perfect. He sure wasnt responsible for losing the VA Tech game. They ran up and down the field on us because we had a ton of injuries to our D and it was an away Thursday night game.

Rich is the coach and didn't mishandle anything.

Only thing mishandled was Kaaya being thrown to the wolves in his first season by Folden...with that sieve of an offensive line.

We had no other options besides Jake Heap.

Right...I hate jammin on Folden cause at this point it's lame. BUT, Folden really screwed this kid...right up to the Clemson game where he got knocked da ***c out.

He cost himself millions

Richt's play calling was equally as bad, if not worse, then Kaaya in those games. Neither helped each other.

Advertisement
Rich is the coach and didn't mishandle anything.

Only thing mishandled was Kaaya being thrown to the wolves in his first season by Folden...with that sieve of an offensive line.

We had no other options besides Jake Heap.

You are either a liar or an idiot.

That's a straight up lie that has been debunked by players that were on the team at that time.

Ryan Williams was ready to go first game of the season but Gorlden needed a scapegoat for his horrible corching abilities and staph so he threw the freshmans to the dogs.

Take your false narrative and shove it up your *******.

He cost himself millions

Richt's play calling was equally as bad, if not worse, then Kaaya in those games. Neither helped each other.

Yea let's continue to put it on kaaya, when richly was running an office like he had Watson at qb. Was kaaya perfect, no, but **** when right let him do what he does, we moved the ball!

I do hope y'all know Kaaya going this low is NOT a good thing for Miami.. Think HARD about it.. a guy who at the beginning of last year was being talked about as a 1st round even a top 5 draft prospect and just ONE year in Richt's system has him now in the 5th round and pending.. do y'all honestly think thats a good look? If your a top rated QB coming out of HS after what is happening to Kaaya after being mention as a top 3 QB to start the year would you be 100% confidence that Richt can make you a first round draft pick? take your homer glasses off for 2 second and think about it..

Stfu it's richt fault kaaya can't avoid pressure? Or is not athletic enough to move around in the pocket?

Dude was NEVER mobile.. No one complained on his HS film, freshman or sophomore year about his mobility now.. all of a sudden y'all want him to be Vick or Romo in the pocket? GTFO.. dude was ALWAYS A POCKET PASSER.. or do you not know what that is.. avoid pressure? you mean from everywhere since our O-line was hot sh*t? 18 sacks against any defensive front with talent... Again, I will NEVER understand how we can all agree that most of our O-line was hot garbage for half of the year especially against talented fronts but complain about Kaaya not avoiding pressure coming from all directions as a QB with no speed. Can someone please remind me what happen when our O-line played better? Kaaya played better that is what happens when you protect a POCKET PASSER.. you block better for him.

Advertisement
The NFL doesn't care about Richt's play calling. All they care about is Kaaya was so bad handling pressure that every team knew the key was stopping the run and putting hits on Kaaya. Kaaya was 0 threat to move in the pocket and he never threw risky throws and tried to make things happen.

Stfu it's richt fault kaaya can't avoid pressure? Or is not athletic enough to move around in the pocket?

Dude was NEVER mobile.. No one complained on his HS film, freshman or sophomore year about his mobility now.. all of a sudden y'all want him to be Vick or Romo in the pocket? GTFO.. dude was ALWAYS A POCKET PASSER.. or do you not know what that is.. avoid pressure? you mean from everywhere since our O-line was hot sh*t? 18 sacks against any defensive front with talent... Again, I will NEVER understand how we can all agree that most of our O-line was hot garbage for half of the year especially against talented fronts but complain about Kaaya not avoiding pressure coming from all directions as a QB with no speed. Can someone please remind me what happen when our O-line played better? Kaaya played better that is what happens when you protect a POCKET PASSER.. you block better for him.
I defend kaaya all the time on this board. Calling a spade a spade. It is what it is

Advertisement
Starting to feel bad for Ole Boy! 5th, and it's more looking like a 6th round pick. You could have came back for that. I'm not sure what happen between the initial draft evaluation and the draft, but I'm guessing they got a hold of that film, and that was a wrap. I wonder what Richt told him when he got back his evaluation? Lesson learned, lesson lived!

Good luck to him! Brady was a 6th round pick too, so that gives him hope in some regards!

Advertisement
Back