Kaaya has not won the "big game"

Advertisement
Broke, tu eres un tremendo come mierda.

Besar mi culo punto.

Google Translate is cool.

Haha! Much like this thread, he tried but failed.

What's the hate for? Just trying to post something positive about the bowl win and people just want to dismiss it like it's not an important win?

But you're not. You're trying to make those who question Kaaya forget about the last 3 years because we killed WVU. He rebounded well but there were points early when he was awful.

Besar mi culo punto.

What's the hate for? Just trying to post something positive about the bowl win and people just want to dismiss it like it's not an important win?

But you're not. You're trying to make those who question Kaaya forget about the last 3 years because we killed WVU. He rebounded well but there were points early when he was awful.

As I've stated he played absolutely terrible in the 1st quarter but he rebounded nicely.

As I've stated he played absolutely terrible in the 1st quarter but he rebounded nicely.

The first quarter play is what makes people nervous.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Best show ever.

Season two was trash, but that first season was amazing
Season 1 is all time HOF up there with Sopranos season 4 & the Wire Season 3-5.

I actually didn't mind season 2 of TD, it was nowhere near as good as season 1, but it wasn't that bad imo, lol
At least this thread got a real discussion going

Yes because the way he played the first quarter these Nelleys would have had five threads talking about Kaaya's failure to win yet another big game!!!!

Exactly, he got his head out of his a55 and finished the game very good. From the second quarter on he was like 18-20 with 4 touchdowns 250 yards or so

**** yeah, those are hall of fame numbers!!!! It goes to show just how much Nelley has her panties in a bunch; It could have been FL in the first half and FSU in the second with two U wins and these Nelleys still would have been like yeah but.... it's winter time and it was freakin 80 degrees and he never won cold weather games!!!!

Last edited:
It was a positive sign bc i thought we were going to lose bc of him. We havent won a bowl game in 10 years so it was a big game.

Advertisement
This wasn't a big win. It was a really GOOD win, but a BIG win would be one that wins the Coastal, wins the ACC, or beats FSU. This was a quality win for sure, for a lot of reasons, but when it comes to UM football, and where we all want to be, this was not "big".

If I were an NFL scout watching this game, I'd give more credit to the D than to Brad Kaaya. Kaaya played well for three quarters, but come on... WVU wasn't all that.

I simply can't look at this game and say, "Brad Kaaya finally got his signature big win". I just can't do it.

Kaaya's ONLY good plays of the first qtr and a half were throwing ducks to receivers covered by 3-4 defenders, resulting in two INTs that became gift penalty calls. If I saw it correctly.

Without a Cyclopean effort by the D, and our players having no quit, we are down 21+-0 quick.

Granted, I thought the playcalling for the first 20+ minutes was on a awful level that rivaled the ND game.

Without a Cyclopean effort by the D, and our players having no quit, we are down 21+-0 quick.

This...and that's how we lost the ND game. O started off non-existent, ND's O capitalized, and our Kaaya limited O has to spend the rest of the game clawing their way back in...with the help of a ST's TD.

Exactly. Now imagine you're an NFL scout. Instead of that workmanlike QB that West Virginia had (nice guy, never stole a freight train, did well against Big XII defenses) you're imagining Kaaya putting you in a hole in the first quarter against a Patriots team led by a healthy Tom Brady.

Kaaya's inconsistency is the very reason he should not go out this year.

I think the general consensus is that Brad Kaaya is not NFL ready. Here's the real issue though: There's no real quality QBs in the draft this year. With the way NFL teams overvalue QBs in the draft, a mediocre pro prospect like Kaaya could easily get picked in the first or second round. Long term, it's probably in his best interest to stay and get another year of seasoning. He'll be better prepared for the NFL then. Still, it's got to be tough to turn down being an early pick. Guys much worse than him have become millionaires simply because the league overvalues QBs so much and drafts mediocre guys waaay too high. Goff was the #1 overall pick despite having a losing career record, (talk about no signature wins) playing in an "air raid" offense that doesn't translate to the pros and having a mediocre arm. Guys like EJ Manuel and Christian Ponder were first round picks. They might have sucked in the NFL but that money is still in their bank accounts.

I think this bowl game is the perfect example of Kaaya's abilities. Early on he was pressured and flustered and his balls started to sail. Once the offense adjusted to what West Virginia was doing, he settled down and made some incredible passes. His offensive line and running game disappeared (like they do in almost every big game) but he was able to exploit and over aggressive West Virginia defense through the air.

Advertisement
Hate to see this "big game" quotes
- Brad had to play as a True Frosh
- Had AWFUL OL's
- Had one of the worst HC's for 2 of his 3 years
- And the D Coach (I wont say his name) was maybe the worst in Miami's history ....... and yes, having a better D would have won Brad a few more big games

Advertisement
This was a good win, especially considering we haven't won a bowl in 10 years. Kirby Freeman was our last bowl winning QB for god's sake. I'll take it.

Advertisement
Back