Kaaya has not won the "big game"

proxy.php

Best show ever.

Whoa, slow down there...

Season one better than Dexter, Breaking Bad, The Wire or The Sopranos imo.

Better than The Wire? Negative Ghost Rider.

Advertisement
yes Brock it was a nice win. what we mean is when has Kaaya carried Miami to a win? How many times have we had a shot late in the game down a score and he won the game for us? The defense played lights out last night and made his life very easy. He's an accurate QB the majority of the time but just doesn't have that refuse to lose attitude to him.

Brock,

Kayaa has not won a **** thing yet. FSU, a game to win our division, an ACC championship a new year 6 bowl, those are things that are worthy of significant praise. Let's not lose sight of what we are chasing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Since I'm one of the authors of said argument let me simply say game film does not lie. I absolutely felt Brad had a terrible start to the game but that he played much better for the last 2 and a half quarters. The game shows the best and worst of Brad. It was AR's play that seemed to lift the weight of the game off Brad's shoulders. From then on he settled down, his accuracy improved, and he saw the field better. I'm thrilled that the game ended the way it did for us and for Brad because it is a game he will be able to point to as a big game. It's our first bowl victory in a decade. He'll just have to tell NFL scouts to ignore the first quarter and a half.

Let me ask [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], do you believe Brad is ready to command an NFL huddle and lead a bunch of grown men? I don't. But I don't think another year is going to make him less demure and show more leadership.

Advertisement
yes Brock it was a nice win. what we mean is when has Kaaya carried Miami to a win? How many times have we had a shot late in the game down a score and he won the game for us? The defense played lights out last night and made his life very easy. He's an accurate QB the majority of the time but just doesn't have that refuse to lose attitude to him.

Not many. Most of the time when this team lost under golden it was a blowout.

Since I'm one of the authors of said argument let me simply say game film does not lie. I absolutely felt Brad had a terrible start to the game but that he played much better for the last 2 and a half quarters. The game shows the best and worst of Brad. It was AR's play that seemed to lift the weight of the game off Brad's shoulders. From then on he settled down, his accuracy improved, and he saw the field better. I'm thrilled that the game ended the way it did for us and for Brad because it is a game he will be able to point to as a big game. It's our first bowl victory in a decade. He'll just have to tell NFL scouts to ignore the first quarter and a half.

Let me ask [MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], do you believe Brad is ready to command an NFL huddle and lead a bunch of grown men? I don't. But I don't think another year is going to make him less demure and show more leadership.
No I don't think he is NFL ready yet honestly. He needs to improve his mobility in the pocket and being able to handle pressure in his face better. I think/hope he will realize how good this team can be even with the loss of njoku and come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back