Kaaya and Boise State

Not a fan of people posting that they just talked to him and he was still 100% Miami. Be honest Boise high this weekend was around 25 degrees. If you are taking a free trip, How many are going to BOISE. LOL How about you will start here for 4 years. How about Boise has little to no crime, How about your Boyfriend does not have to worry about those Miami Hotties,How about it is only a hour away. How about you can be a god here and just another 4 star at Miami. The only way you would of kept him was to pull the offer if he took the trip. It is all over but the crying.

go play in traffic.

Advertisement
lol at the stupidity of these threads….
self loathing Cane's need to for a group for weekly therapy.
478.gif

Advertisement
You said Look at the mother Twitter. Did you mean this mourning when she put OMAHA up ? Doesn't that mean Audible?

I havent looked in a day or two. You read into it all you want. If Kaaya leaves then all you could do is laugh at the simple idea of trusting any kid that is committed ever. Also all the more reason for Golden to get the axe since Boise offered him just weeks ago.

My sources say the smurf turf sealed it , he gone.

I'm seriously lmao at this thread , Kayaa to Boise St? Haha, good stuff.

You got it. Give me one reason why you would not put on your twitter account Cane for life. I know I would. What more would a young player ever want. He could of counted on being part of the best football players in the last 30 years.

You're dreaming , but it's your dream ..... So dream away

Obviously you're new to the crootin game .

You got it. Give me one reason why you would not put on your twitter account Cane for life. I know I would. What more would a young player ever want. He could of counted on being part of the best football players in the last 30 years.

why would he leave for boise state after turning down USC and UCLA? that's a better question.

Being part of the best football players in the last 30 years? what the **** is this gibberish?

Advertisement
you'll responding to a troll, and he getting to you all. Almost at an alarming rate. With nothing at all, he is doing this. Think about it.

why would he leave for boise state after turning down USC and UCLA? that's a better question.

Because he can make snow angels 12 months out of the year and play in the American athletic mountain west conference USA

you'll responding to a troll, and he getting to you all. Almost at an alarming rate. With nothing at all, he is doing this. Think about it.

Oh he's a troll, but it's still hilarious. Ark guy was more entertaining though.

Member, signing up this month. 4 posts. And a amazing amount of butthurt. This dude is WEZ material.

Advertisement

Truth Hurts. It was not me who said (I talked to him this morning). He went with Boise because he thinks he will play right away. I agree the Mountain west is one of the worst conferences out there.

He can play here if he Beats out our weed smoking protege and our journeyman backup.

Last edited:

Truth Hurts. It was not me who said (I talked to him this morning). He went with Boise because he thinks he will play right away. I agree the Mountain west is one of the worst conferences out there.

lmao youre such a liar dude. this is a boise state fan. these ppl think we have 6 scholarship qbs when we only have 3 with ryan williams and crow being two of them. get off our board dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back