Kaaya and Boise State

If Kaaya goes elsewhere Pete loses a lot of credibility in my book.

Don't think that happens though.

Advertisement
If we lose a LA kid to Boise......
Just think about that, I'm sorry but I just can't fathom that happening. Why wouldn't he had just gone to UCLA?

To me, why would you bring your qb coach if this was just a courtesy visit and then took off the University of Miami on your instagram bio? It really doesnt add up if you are looking at it in a third party view point.

I hope this isnt true but I think he is holding off til NSD to announce his decision because he doesnt want angry miami fans tweeting at him.

I think Brad is a great kid but if he decommits this late in the process, it is pretty much a slap in the face to the UM coaches.

I think Pete and Brad are pretty much friends at this point so it's hard for Brad to be honest with him.

Coach Coley told him not to do any interviews until after NSD. Good lord, the kid has NEVER said he was wavering

Advertisement
Wow smh at this point can we just wait until NSD? Seriously its gonna be another meltdown because of Kaaya. How many have we had so far that have gone for not? Just wait ****

People forget he took his U of Miami bio on his Twitter page months ago and he's remained solid. Think y'all looking too much into the instagram thing.

This is seriously mind-boggling to me how people continue to think he is not solid. Please show me one instance where he has shown that he is looking elsewhere. The kid said himself last week that Boise was basically a free trip. You guys saw the OP in this thread. He is going to be a hurricane. I wouldn't put my reputation on the line like this if I didn't think that would be the case.

Advertisement
I swear some of the posters on here would be cooking for their wives waiting for her after she had a long night of work asking "where have you been"? If she was 5 minutes late. So **** sensitive thinking everybody is leaving like a love sick puppy

This is seriously mind-boggling to me how people continue to think he is not solid. Please show me one instance where he has shown that he is looking elsewhere. The kid said himself last week that Boise was basically a free trip. You guys saw the OP in this thread. He is going to be a hurricane. I wouldn't put my reputation on the line like this if I didn't think that would be the case.

I think he's going be a hurricane, but name any other top tier qb that is taking visits at this time?

That is why people are concerned. He also brought family and his qb coach on the trip.

I think he's going be a hurricane, but name any other top tier qb that is taking visits at this time?

That is why people are concerned. He also brought family and his qb coach on the trip.
and bringing his family and QB coach with him. He sticks IMO, but this is bizarre.

Advertisement
pete, i understand your stance. However, whats up with those tweets that his qb coach (rudy carpenter) was sending out??

and bringing his family and QB coach with him. He sticks IMO, but this is bizarre.

He brought his family and girl here too.

Advertisement
I would bring my family and my girl too and if the coach wants to come then he can come too I mean seriously he's going to flip to Boise Idaho after they just offered a couple weeks back but say no to UCLA?

pete, i understand your stance. However, whats up with those tweets that his qb coach (rudy carpenter) was sending out??

This. It is really that hard to understand why people are concerned?

This site is negative central. Our fan base is mad as **** at everything the staff does and repeats ad nausem that they are awful at everything they do. And Pete, you and Tito continue to take veiled swipes at our staff on here and twitter like they are not doing enough, "about time" "unless they ***** it up", meanwhile supporting the likes of Luke and Genron.

Hard to see why people may be rustled.

I hope youre right, Pete. We cant afford to lose Kaaya. I wish we would of kept that in home visit in our pocket until after the boise visit

Advertisement
Back