Kaaya and Boise State

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Brad Kaaya was at Boise State this weekend as he said he would be. Talked to him again this morning and they are not a threat to Miami at all. Boise State people seemed cautiously optimistic for whatever reason, but again he will be signing with Miami on February 6th.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been pretty critical of the staff's recruiting at times, but this cannot be understated.

People on this board have been crying for a California quarterback. Coley goes into Los Angeles and gets a guy that some national observers feel is the best QB prospect in the country. Kaaya is a grand slam for this program.

Bold Prediction:

Brad Kaaya will be drafted in the top 5 of whichever draft class he chooses to enlist himself in

Advertisement
I love Kaaya. For sure one of the 3 or 4 most important commitments of the last 5 years, probably only behind Duke considering where we're at right now as a program.

Advertisement
LOL, if we lose a kid to Boise, fold the ****ing program

did you read the post?

Pete.. you could of posted "Kaaya not only is coming to Miami, but his family will donate 600 million and we will have a new stadium where Sunset place is, Dorrito also resigned and Miami will hire NFL level DC" and that guy still would post something idiotic like that.

I've been pretty critical of the staff's recruiting at times, but this cannot be understated.

People on this board have been crying for a California quarterback. Coley goes into Los Angeles and gets a guy that some national observers feel is the best QB prospect in the country. Kaaya is a grand slam for this program.

+1 and to add to this

when was the last time we had an elite QB? just look back how long that was.

Advertisement
Back