Kaaya and Boise State

This is seriously mind-boggling to me how people continue to think he is not solid. Please show me one instance where he has shown that he is looking elsewhere. The kid said himself last week that Boise was basically a free trip. You guys saw the OP in this thread. He is going to be a hurricane. I wouldn't put my reputation on the line like this if I didn't think that would be the case.

Then you my friend are a fool and you lied to everyone on this board with your opening post. Free trip. Okay who paid for his QB coach, his MOM and his girl. Then think about that QB coach and the 50 some students that pay $100 bucks an hour to take those lessons on the weekend as well as the cost to rent the facilities he uses. This is the best prank since that boy got MANTI Oh yea he is in Miami to LOL

Advertisement
This is seriously mind-boggling to me how people continue to think he is not solid. Please show me one instance where he has shown that he is looking elsewhere. The kid said himself last week that Boise was basically a free trip. You guys saw the OP in this thread. He is going to be a hurricane. I wouldn't put my reputation on the line like this if I didn't think that would be the case.

Then you my friend are a fool and you lied to everyone on this board with your opening post. Free trip. Okay who paid for his QB coach, his MOM and his girl. Then think about that QB coach and the 50 some students that pay $100 bucks an hour to take those lessons on the weekend as well as the cost to rent the facilities he uses. This is the best prank since that boy got MANTI Oh yea he is in Miami to LOL

For your first post you really seemed to go hard. Hmmmmmmmmm wonder why

New ncaa rule allows for 4 (?) people to go with a recruit on a trip if the university pays for it

i think he chooses miami at the end of the day but its just weird for him to take off the university of miami on his instagram bio the last day of his boise visit. Pete, you have to admit that is a bit off.

Advertisement

boise state fans arent allowed on this website dude

Would someone provide a translation, please.

I don't even know if it's worth posting anything about Kaaya anymore. Some of you people need to get a grip.

Advertisement
Your 411 is good enough for me, thanks for all the info.. Very much appreciated.

Boise fan?

If I knew or thought something was happening, I would post it. I've learned from my mistakes last year. When I interviewed Powell a couple weeks back and he was saying he was set to enroll, was I not the first person on this board saying there was something up? As soon as I got word that Cook and Dixon were headed elsewhere, I let you guys know. I'm doing the same now with Valentine.

Not a fan of people posting that they just talked to him and he was still 100% Miami. Be honest Boise high this weekend was around 25 degrees. If you are taking a free trip, How many are going to BOISE. LOL How about you will start here for 4 years. How about Boise has little to no crime, How about your Boyfriend does not have to worry about those Miami Hotties,How about it is only a hour away. How about you can be a god here and just another 4 star at Miami. The only way you would of kept him was to pull the offer if he took the trip. It is all over but the crying.

Advertisement
Not a fan of people posting that they just talked to him and he was still 100% Miami. Be honest Boise high this weekend was around 25 degrees. If you are taking a free trip, How many are going to BOISE. LOL How about you will start here for 4 years. How about Boise has little to no crime, How about your Boyfriend does not have to worry about those Miami Hotties,How about it is only a hour away. How about you can be a god here and just another 4 star at Miami. The only way you would of kept him was to pull the offer if he took the trip. It is all over but the crying.

Oh my lord people in Idaho actually do exist?

You mad or nah??? Stop trying to make sense ofhim taking a free trip to boise

If I knew or thought something was happening, I would post it. I've learned from my mistakes last year. When I interviewed Powell a couple weeks back and he was saying he was set to enroll, was I not the first person on this board saying there was something up? As soon as I got word that Cook and Dixon were headed elsewhere, I let you guys know. I'm doing the same now with Valentine.

Yeah, I've given up on Valentine.

Pete, you said we were goin hard at Gailliard. Hope we can get him.

Advertisement

It shouldn't be all that hard to figure out why some may not think he's solid. You don't take visits to another school this late with your girlfriend, family, and QB coach if you're solid.

I've been following recruiting for a couple years now and I have never seen a QB that was an early commit taking an official visit to another school this late (w/o a coaching change). Maybe I am forgetting someone, anyone have examples of similar situations? Quarterback is the one position where guys usually shut it down after committing.

As it has been noted before by other posters. Read the FIRST post from Pete and move on if you want to keep some sanity and avoid reading trolls or posts that basically make no sense.

I would actually be a proponent of a Q+E session with Pete and staff a few times a week and call it a day.

Would save precious time imo for many of us.

This class is VERY GOOD as it stands. Could be great...

My sources say the smurf turf sealed it , he gone.

I'm seriously lmao at this thread , Kayaa to Boise St? Haha, good stuff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back