Kaaya ain't coming here to hold a clipboard

OP,

You sound like you write murder mysteries...
Are you the writer for Nancy Drew

Maybe the set up was dramatic but it's true.

Lot's of anger ITT but not one solid point about why Olsen is sure thing to start. Still waiting.

I think everyone is still waiting for you to make a "solid" point, unless you define "solid" as pure speculation.

And based on your prediction in the OP, I'll ask you again: would you like to wager something on that? Perhaps a lifetime ban bet?

Let's do it. Since you have 10k+ posts and I have 100, clearly posting here is very important to you so I love the payoff of your personal life crumbling. If Williams doesn't come back by game 3, I say Kaaya gets the start over Olsen.

Enjoy your short stay.

Still waiting for payment....

Advertisement
There is no reason as of now to think that Kaaya will be anything other than a KW, Marve, Morris, Japicky failure.

All he has proven is he can't show up in the second half against average or better teams, nor make winning plays.

That and this staffs record of QB regression is not a good sign. Also add that he won't have NFL skill players at every position and all over the OL next year.

There is no reason as of now to think that Kaaya will be anything other than a KW, Marve, Morris, Japicky failure.

All he has proven is he can't show up in the second half against average or better teams, nor make winning plays.

That and this staffs record of QB regression is not a good sign. Also add that he won't have NFL skill players at every position and all over the OL next year.

Are u ******* kidding me. Good God you must be miserable with that ****** attitude. How can u make that statement when he already looks better in one season as a freshman than all of them? I'm not saying he's gonna win a heisman or be the greatest qb ever but geez c'mon take the stick out ur butt and don't be so **** negative all the time.

Kaaya will not start this year, in fact it'd be stupid to not redshirt him. This is the perfect opportunity to put some separation between the two guys.

I don't see him coming and learning the playbook and blowing baby jesus out of the water, which is what it would take.

Sure would have been stupid to redshirt him. Smh.

Lol baby Jesus literally blew himself right out of UM

Advertisement
Uh, he compoletely fell apart in 6 of our 7 losses in the second half.

All he had to do was make ONE play in most of said games in the 2nd half, and we win. He had to have set the all time record for panicking, ducking down and throwing the ball into the pash rush's hands. I remember like 20 batted down passes in a row in the 3rd and 4th qtrs of the FSU game.

Just saying. He proved NOTHING, but that he can no show in big games. Anyone can lose.

When Kaaya DID make a play, someone else often made a mistake. See Dobard and Berrios against FSU. Yeah, the Berrios catch would have been hard, but to think Kaaya didn't make a play there is crazy. Now tell me, did Kaaya not make plays? There are many, many more examples of Kaaya making plays and someone else messing it up. Did he make his share of mistakes? You bet. He shouldn't be expected to put the team on his shoulders and carry them to victory as a true freshman. See Ken Dorsey at VT in 1999. It's a team game, and the guys around him needed to step up. They needed to stop fumbling, cramping up, and everything else they did. Things completely out of Kaayas control. In time Kaaya will be able to carry the team to some of those tough wins, but not until the guys around him stop making critical mistakes at critical times. Kaaya was a true freshman starting at the most important position on the team, and I think he did amazingly well considering he got here not long before the season started. Let's see how he does this year before we say he can't make plays when they matter. I, for one, think he can, and will do so more consistently with experience.

****. We have resorted to picking a part our team leader and one of the bright spots on the team? NICE.

Ya'll know me when it comes to Golden, but to those ragging on Kaaya, I think you need to temper expectations. Kid was a freshman. He has had a year to learn not only what he is good at, but also his flaws. Let it play out and see if he improves in everyone of those categories before dogging him.

I'm not ragging. I'm saying that as a freshman, all he did was lose.

The jury is still out. But unless you are listening to his mothere's facebook rants, nothing suggests he will be anything but another no show.

He will have NO running backs next year, a worse OL, no TE, and no recievers of any worth. He lost 7 games with NFL RBs, TEs, WRs and OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back