Juwon Young transfers to Marshall

canesthing3

Sophomore
Word is Juwon is transferring to Marshall, joining Tyre Brady(who's made some really nice catches in practice) I'm assuming he will have to sit out 2016 as well. Thought you would like to know.

Advertisement
Word is Juwon is transferring to Marshall, joining Tyre Brady(who's made some really nice catches in practice) I'm assuming he will have to sit out 2016 as well. Thought you would like to know.

Marshall, where ex UM players go to start their felony careers. I hope i never hear this kids name again.

What a waste of an opportunity. And for what? Rental cars. **** out of my face with this stupidity.

Advertisement
With the talent we getting he wouldnt have played.....theres a reason MR didnt croot him at uga.

Advertisement
What a waste of an opportunity. And for what? Rental cars. **** out of my face with this stupidity.

I agree its a waste maybe he's the scapegoat for any other players who were involved. I liked him as a player, gave me his gloves after the duke game when he jumped up on the wall.

I agree its a waste maybe he's the scapegoat for any other players who were involved. I liked him as a player, gave me his gloves after the duke game when he jumped up on the wall.

Scapegoat or not, he just ruined the biggest opportunity of his life to graduate from the University of Miami with a degree and/or possibly an opportunity at the NFL.

Advertisement
What's the point of bashing him? Young kid made a dumb mistake. You live and hopefully you learn.

What's the point of bashing him? Young kid made a dumb mistake. You live and hopefully you learn.

This. He made a dumb mistake. I understand why fans are ****ed, and believe these kids should learn after the Shapiro scandal and knowing the team was on probation. But they're still 20 year olds whose brains haven't finished forming, especially the part which controls judgment. Young certainly knows he messed up horribly by now. I liked him as much or more than Owens coming out of HS. He flashed talent. Just didn't have the mental game down on and off the field. He has a shot at Marshall, and I wish him luck.

Good luck to him, you live and learn / no doubt he will play in the NFL one day / this scary *** school is fake af for kicking somebody off the team over some weak shxt like that but Marshall is a good program to move forward at.

Advertisement

Scapegoat or not, he just ruined the biggest opportunity of his life to graduate from the University of Miami with a degree and/or possibly an opportunity at the NFL.

I guess ur mad bc you can't suck his dxck like you planned after he graduated huh?

Why the sudden narrative that he wasn't talented? I thought he could play here comfortably. It's a crappy situation in all areas.

Good luck to the guy.

I think the kid's a player who flashed for us, and we certainly could have used him this year.

Too bad he couldn't handle himself responsibly, but ya know, stuntin' is a habit.

Advertisement
Back