Juwon Young transfers to Marshall

Advertisement
Good luck to him, you live and learn / no doubt he will play in the NFL one day / this scary *** school is fake af for kicking somebody off the team over some weak shxt like that but Marshall is a good program to move forward at.

I see you're familiar with the specifics of the case, care to enlighten me? All I've seen is vague info, but since you know exactly what it is he's done please share. And as for "fake", UM is pretty upfront with the fact they won't put up with any bull**** that hurts the team. As they should be, cause lord knows the NCAA is begging for an excuse to shut the program down.

Good luck to him, you live and learn / no doubt he will play in the NFL one day / this scary *** school is fake af for kicking somebody off the team over some weak shxt like that but Marshall is a good program to move forward at.

I see you're familiar with the specifics of the case, care to enlighten me? All I've seen is vague info, but since you know exactly what it is he's done please share. And as for "fake", UM is pretty upfront with the fact they won't put up with any bull**** that hurts the team. As they should be, cause lord knows the NCAA is begging for an excuse to shut the program down.

Lol Only school scared of the "NCAA" / makes UM look even more weak /

Last edited:
You folks do realize that now that he's at Marshall he can sing like a canary about what he really did with that exotic car rental agency and more.....in fact, who knows if NCAA has reached out to him..

If he wants to keep his eligibility he'd be well-served to not embellish and make it worse than it was. Be tough to implicate UM on this unless it can be proven they ignored it or participated in it.

If UM became aware of it and immediately took action then the only people who will be affected are the players.

JUWON-YOUNG-4_1_16_150.JPG

What a waste of an opportunity. And for what? Rental cars. **** out of my face with this stupidity.

I agree its a waste maybe he's the scapegoat for any other players who were involved. I liked him as a player, gave me his gloves after the duke game when he jumped up on the wall.

Scapegoat or not, he just ruined the biggest opportunity of his life to graduate from the University of Miami with a degree and/or possibly an opportunity at the NFL.

I guess ur mad bc you can't suck his dxck like you planned after he graduated huh?

Wow. Did you even graduate high school?

Advertisement
What a waste of an opportunity. And for what? Rental cars. **** out of my face with this stupidity.

I agree its a waste maybe he's the scapegoat for any other players who were involved. I liked him as a player, gave me his gloves after the duke game when he jumped up on the wall.

Scapegoat or not, he just ruined the biggest opportunity of his life to graduate from the University of Miami with a degree and/or possibly an opportunity at the NFL.

I guess ur mad bc you can't suck his dxck like you planned after he graduated huh?
LMAO

Brilliant as always. NCAA can do whatever they want to Miami, and Miami can't do **** to them. We should most def tell them to go **** themselves, take the team to the dealership, then strippers and blow for everybody!

We need to pray for anyone ever associated with this program and keep loving them all up unconditionally. When are we gonna have Al Golden Day at Hard Rock?

Advertisement
We need to pray for anyone ever associated with this program and keep loving them all up unconditionally. When are we gonna have Al Golden Day at Hard Rock?

Don't know about that, but I'm picking him up Saturday morning and we're going to visit Nevin in prison, should we swing by and get you?

Glad to see our compliance office isn't run by twelve year olds.

you guys should go back and click on some of the links at the bottom about juwon from the past. OMG its funny what was said then about how were bringing in studs and how well be stacked. check out some of these excerpts:

1. We are bringing in some flat out studs at LB. If DP stays next year we will be scary good there as long as development and strength continues.

2. Young and Owens are my favorite recruits in this class. LB is a huge area of need and getting both of these studs in early is priceless. I see both of these guys seeing the field from day one.

Both of these guys will come in 6-3 230 and after Utogh they can be 235-240 WOW. As true freshmen these guys will be the size of NFL LB's. I love this LB crop in this class, the future is very bright at LB very bright.

3. and one of the all time best
Spoke to Juwon this morning, he is 100% Cane. Said he's coming in January. After UTOUGH I think he is going to make a immediate impact as a freshman. With Young, Owens, Smith, Figs, Grace, Armbrister, and Kirby I think our LB position is stacked. And you never know, the president may come back for his senior year. Yes he's a daddy but I think the Don will help him see the much bigger contract he could get after next year.

Well if you think that's acceptable you are clueless. That's why he had to leave. If he had told the truth he would probably still be at UM with just a penalty. Players are preached to about the rules & what's not permitted from the moment they step on campus; especially after the Shapiro debacle. I hope Compliance continues to do their job.

He not only made a mistake, he LIED to COMPLIANCE. Not the brightest bulb but I'm sure Marshall doesn't care.

OMG He lied to compliance

Advertisement
Well if you think that's acceptable you are clueless. That's why he had to leave. If he had told the truth he would probably still be at UM with just a penalty. Players are preached to about the rules & what's not permitted from the moment they step on campus; especially after the Shapiro debacle. I hope Compliance continues to do their job.

He not only made a mistake, he LIED to COMPLIANCE. Not the brightest bulb but I'm sure Marshall doesn't care.

I hope compliance does their job as well, but lying to them shouldn't be a surprise. It's human nature to lie in a position like the one he out himself in. People do it all the time when younger in particular. Even as an adult, with your job on the line, most adults would do the same.

That doesn't excuse anything as he made his bed and has to lay in it.

I think it's the same day as the headless Al Golden bobblehead doll give-away.

Advertisement
So some of you are disappointed....guess what, I'm sure he is as well as his now former teammates. What a bunch of douchenozzles, those who are throwing a fit and taking a dump on the young man. **** off, you still get to cheer for the same team and while he made a mistake that put him in this predicament, his one time dreams here are now over. Man, get over yourselves.

THIS!!^^^

Brilliant as always. NCAA can do whatever they want to Miami, and Miami can't do **** to them. We should most def tell them to go **** themselves, take the team to the dealership, then strippers and blow for everybody!

With JY gone can I get his seat on the team bus? Sounds like a blast! No need for the rental for me, I'll be F'd up, no condition to drive.

Go Canes!

I hope compliance does their job as well, but lying to them shouldn't be a surprise. It's human nature to lie in a position like the one he out himself in. People do it all the time when younger in particular. Even as an adult, with your job on the line, most adults would do the same.

That doesn't excuse anything as he made his bed and has to lay in it.

Most intelligent people realize that it is rarely the crime that gets you in trouble, it's the coverup. Be it Richard Nixon and Watergate, Art Briles at Baylor, or Mr. Young, it's the lying that gets you in trouble. Had Juwon owned up to what he did, he'd still be here. I feel no sympathy for someone who would knowingly break the rule and then lie about it. If you had to lie about it, then why take the car? I hope that Juwon learned from this, and has a good career going forward. That said, I'm not shocked that he ended up at Marshall.

Lol at you all acting like cheerleaders over "Compliance doing their jobs" based on this incident??? How is lying to them worse than the issue itself, if the issue isn't worth getting kicked off the team over??

Lol yay they're really stepping up by kicking players off the team bc "he lied to me" lol weak shxt / only school that's shook like a bxtch over the NCAA smh

Advertisement
Back