Juwon Young transfers to Marshall

Hey guess which CFB fan base has irrational expectations, is plagued by pessimism, turn on their current and former players at the drop of a dime, and are quick to jump on a former players d!ck if they excel at the next level?

Advertisement
Hey guess which CFB fan base has irrational expectations, is plagued by pessimism, turn on their current and former players at the drop of a dime, and are quick to jump on a former players d!ck if they excel at the next level?
USC?

So some of you are disappointed....guess what, I'm sure he is as well as his now former teammates. What a bunch of douchenozzles, those who are throwing a fit and taking a dump on the young man. **** off, you still get to cheer for the same team and while he made a mistake that put him in this predicament, his one time dreams here are now over. Man, get over yourselves.

He not only made a mistake, he LIED to COMPLIANCE. Not the brightest bulb but I'm sure Marshall doesn't care.

Yep, he is already on the roster. I didn't realize he was the 3rd number 4 I saw at Marshalls practice Friday. He didn't have pads on so must have been on one of his first 2 days practicing. (I'm a Cane fan stuck in Ohio 10 minutes away from Marshall) He looked pretty good out there, moved around really well. Obviously he focused on individual drills and not team. These guys acting like he was a scrub crack me up, we needed him for depth if nothing else. Like Brady he really flashed at times last year and was 2nd on the team in tackles. I'd rather be trotting him out there then Gordinier but that's me.

Advertisement
Word is Juwon is transferring to Marshall, joining Tyre Brady(who's made some really nice catches in practice) I'm assuming he will have to sit out 2016 as well. Thought you would like to know.

Marshall, where ex UM players go to start their felony careers. I hope i never hear this kids name again.

what felony did he commit?

None...usuallybthe felonie are committed at marshall. See angelo jean louis and kevin grooms.

fWx327.gif

Good luck to young mr.young, he made a tragic mistake and it is unfortunate to see his UM career cut short.

An some of ya'll keyboard tough guys are being real two faced right now and should reevaluate your moral compass, considering he broke no laws but rather made a youthful error. Keep it classy UM family and support each other in the good times and bad times that we experience.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I've changed my mind on him after reading this thread. We need to wish the best for all of our former players even if they're incredibly stupid and selfish and put UM in a horrible position then just scamper off to the next stop without any repercussions.

I love this guy unconditionally because I see these guys not as players for the program that I love but, instead, as sons. We must love them unconditionally as sons.

I, like the other top hat and spats wearers on CIS, hope that Young wins the Butkus and burns a UM flag on YouTube.

Advertisement
Was going to say stay away from the women since his ex gf turned him in.

But it'll be hard not to avoid those girls in West Virginia

I thought he had the talent to play here. He filled in nicely last year when Kirby went down. It's tough to say how talented some of these guys are due to the **** scheme of Folden. I know he was passed up this spring by Shaq but let's face it, Shaq isn't a normal freshman. I feel it's a loss at a position that lacks depth.

You folks do realize that now that he's at Marshall he can sing like a canary about what he really did with that exotic car rental agency and more.....in fact, who knows if NCAA has reached out to him..

Advertisement
You folks do realize that now that he's at Marshall he can sing like a canary about what he really did with that exotic car rental agency and more.....in fact, who knows if NCAA has reached out to him..

If he wants to keep his eligibility he'd be well-served to not embellish and make it worse than it was. Be tough to implicate UM on this unless it can be proven they ignored it or participated in it.

If UM became aware of it and immediately took action then the only people who will be affected are the players.

If everyone really doesn't care, here is a novel idea. Don't post in the thread and move on.

If he "sings like a canary" he's probably done with CFB. Ditto what 'chise said above

Advertisement
What's the point of bashing him? Young kid made a dumb mistake. You live and hopefully you learn.
This...

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Everyone needs to remember this is THE U, not St Mary's. Lots of our heroes have made mistakes and not paid for them. As Canes we pay for most things because of who we are. This kid spent his short career here under under Golden. That is punishment enough. Best of luck to him. Not all family goes the distance, see him as an in=law you like once and now he is gone. No need to hate the kid.

If he "sings like a canary" he's probably done with CFB. Ditto what 'chise said above

Not really.
Remember during the Shapiro nonsense that NCAA talked to former UM players at other schools...I think Marve was one of them and they were reportedly "encouraged" to sing with promises that they won't get punished.....in a nutshell, I don't trust the racist scumbags who work at the NCAA.

this scary *** school is fake af for kicking somebody off the team over some weak shxt like that

It really is.

Some of these same knee jerk hoes throwin' shade at the man, won't say $h!t about that fat fuq Golden still stealing millions from the University.

Disgusting.

Advertisement
Back