Juwan Howard

King of Allapattah

LET'S GO CANES!!!
Premium

Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Advertisement
All this because the Wisky coach called a meaningless TO in a blowout lol Dude might lose his job because he got upset over something that meant nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not firing worthy. I expect a 1-2 game suspension though.
This is definitely a fireable offense. This isn't his first time involved in some post game controversy either. Seems like every year he's been at Michigan he's had some sort of run in with opposing coaches. If this had happened in the pro ranks it'd probably just be a suspension and they'd move on. But because of the world we live in today and it happening at the collegiate level, I just don't see them sweeping it under the rug. A lot of eyes are on the Big 10 and the Univ of Michigan right now. Right or wrong pressure will be put on them to act swiftly and sternly.

This is definitely a fireable offense. This isn't his first time involved in some post game controversy either. Seems like every year he's been at Michigan he's had some sort of run in with opposing coaches. If this had happened in the pro ranks it'd probably just be a suspension and they'd move on. But because of the world we live in today and it happening at the collegiate level, I just don't see them sweeping it under the rug. A lot of eyes are on the Big 10 and the Univ of Michigan right now. Right or wrong pressure will be put on them to act swiftly and sternly.
I'm pretty much laughing right now. Was anyone hurt? Did he even connect? I just don't see a firing unless he was previously given an "OR/ELSE" warning. It will be up to the Big10 commissioner as to how many games he'll be suspended. I just don't see Michigan firing him

I'm pretty much laughing right now. Was anyone hurt? Did he even connect? I just don't see a firing unless he was previously given an "OR/ELSE" warning. It will be up to the Big10 commissioner as to how many games he'll be suspended. I just don't see Michigan firing him

The sorry Dolphins just fired their HC for purportedly not being a people person, despite leading them to back to back winning seasons. What the **** make anyone think they can't/won't fire Howard for slapping a dude on tv? C'mon now. This is 2022. People getting fired for much, much less than this.

The sorry Dolphins just fired their HC for purportedly not being a people person, despite leading them to back to back winning seasons. What the **** make anyone think they can't/won't fire Howard for slapping a dude on tv? C'mon now. This is 2022. People getting fired for much, much less than this.
And Mario allegedly choked out Trob years ago while recruiting. I don't think he lost his job. Probably got a raise.

If Howard was on shakey ground with Michigan, then he'd be fired because they would be looking for anything just to get rid of him. That's not the case. He's an alumnus and has coached very well for the program. So, again. I don't see them wanting to fire him and who would be pressuring the school to do?

Last edited:
Advertisement
And Mario allegedly choked out Trob years ago while recruiting. I don't think he lost his job. Probably got a raise.

If Howard was on shakey ground with Michigan, then he'd be fired because they would be looking for anything just to get rid of him. That's not the case. He's an alumnus and has coached very well for the program. So, again. I don't see them wanting to fire him and who would be pressuring the school to do?
Allegedly? Really going to compare that to this? LOL!!!

I don't think at any time I said they should or would fire Howard. Just saying it's a fireable offense in today's world. I don't see them doing 1-2 game suspension as you initially stated.

Last edited:
Not the same. We see this in sports all the time. Get a grip.
I would say it's impossible to be this out of touch with reality, but then I remembered who you were from the Covid threads. You haven't seen this all the time in sports since the 80s for one. For two this isn't two players going at it, it's a ******* coach of 18-22 year old kids, representing an entire **** school, in front of a student section and probably 1000 other kids in the crowd with their parents. HE IS AT WORK. So again, would you be fired if you attempted to assult someone at work? Yes, you would. End of discussion

Advertisement
I Agree to Disagree.
You do realize the other day a player from UCLA got arrested after the game for spitting on some 'Zona fans. IF the asst coach who Howard slapped decides to presses charges, what do you think are the chances of them arresting Howard for assault/battery?

I would say it's impossible to be this out of touch with reality, but then I remembered who you were from the Covid threads. You haven't seen this all the time in sports since the 80s for one. For two this isn't two players going at it, it's a ******* coach of 18-22 year old kids, representing an entire **** school, in front of a student section and probably 1000 other kids in the crowd with their parents. HE IS AT WORK. So again, would you be fired if you attempted to assult someone at work? Yes, you would. End of discussion
This is just high on the news cycle of the day and will be forgotten in a week. Even the announcers said the actions were suspension worthy. They didn't say he should be fired. Now you have all of sports media giving an opinion. I don't see any pressure on the school to fire him. It won't come from their fanbase.

And oh, I was on point about Covid as well.

You do realize the other day a player from UCLA got arrested after the game for spitting on some 'Zona fans. IF the asst coach who Howard slapped decides to presses charges, what do you think are the chances of them arresting Howard for assault/battery?
We'll see what happens. You think the Whsky coach is going to press charges? No.

It's also matters who you lay your hands on. A coach on a player or fan definitely fired. It's just not the same when it's a peer under heated circumstances whether it was warranted or not.

A player on a fan or coach is a dismissal. A player on another player is likely a suspension only.

Advertisement
Back