Justin Renfrow

This is legit, been in the works for a while now. We're still not done...

Advertisement
All this "confusion" over who it is just proves that white people really do think all black people look alike or miami beat writers are terrible. Either one works.

Paranos, those highlights are several months old. He could've lost the weight.

They got confirmation that Renfrow was the guy watching practice the last two days.

Last edited:
Gilbert, Renfro, Shuttles

Suddenly the DL doesn't look so bad/thin.

Last edited:
All this "confusion" over who it just proves that white people really do think all black people look alike or miami beat writers are terrible. Either one works.

Paranos, those highlights are several months old. He could've lost the weight. T

They got confirmation that Renfrow was the guy watching practice the last two days.

Well lets see how he plays. **** it was painfull to post those highlights, we need to open a serious can of whoop *** on UVA this year after not having beaten them in 3 yrs, an ya'll better believe London is using that in recruiting.

Go Canes

All this "confusion" over who it just proves that white people really do think all black people look alike or miami beat writers are terrible. Either one works.

Paranos, those highlights are several months old. He could've lost the weight. T

Well lets see how he plays. **** it was painfull to post those highlights, we need to open a serious can of whoop *** on UVA this year after not having beaten them in 3 yrs, an ya'll better believe London is using that in recruiting.

Go Canes

It sure does seem to be affecting our class at this point...

Advertisement
I am watching the replay of the UVA vs UM game from 2012 that is not Renfro unless he has lost 50 lbs. # 54 for UVA in that game is Curtis Porter huge. And will be a good pick up interms of being a space eater which is basically what he did, and he got pretty good pressure.

But AGAIN that can't Renfro unless something caused him to lose weight. I am thinking that is Derosier looking at those ankles.

Go Ganes

Renfro is #54 for UVA
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJVI5PsjhU8[/video]

Never post those highlights again

Once again Porter looks unblockable... I saw him beat double teams a lot in those last few games.

Advertisement
This is legit, been in the works for a while now. We're still not done...

as in there are more coming aside from Gilbert/Suttles/Renfrow/Derosier?

Yes.

60.gif

Are you allowed to actively recruit graduated players like Gilbert and Suttles? It's odd how we're finding these guys unless we're searching them out. Seems that they are either from the area or in Renfrow case a guy that Golden must have seen in Philadelphia when he was at Temple.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Been a long time since the Canes had quality depth on the D Line.

Our starters can go full boar knowing they don't have to play a ridiculous amount of snaps and conserve energy like last year.

Adding Kamula and AQM, plus 4 the guys above makes our DLine takes our D Line to the respectable level overnight. I love this coaching staff.

So this is what Golden meant when he said "We'll keep the waiver wire open and release the names as we go. However we'll improve our team, we'll do that." The guy snever stops.

Kid is 6'5 320 pounds i'm sure if nothing the guy can take up space. If he is serviceable red shirt Moore and Grimble please.. Roll with Porter, Pierre, Robinson, Kamalu, DeRosier, King. More 21-23 year old grown men on the line instead of 18-19 year old kids....

Advertisement
Back