Justin Medlock to visit. (COMMITS!!!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ferman put in a forecast for Medlock FWIW.

Also put one in for Horton and Wes.

Since Paradise, Wes has picked up two Rivals forecasts and one CB.
1626823083184.gif

Advertisement
So supposedly he runs in the 4.5s. Who was telling me he’s unauthentic?

I'm assuming you meant unathletic, lol.

I am not saying that I am in the camp that considers him unathletic, but running fast in a straight line doesn't really determine one's athleticism.

Advertisement
Sophomore clips are better than 3-game junior clip. Anybody have verified numbers?

Man that kid 94 caught my eye. He was always first off the line and always in the backfield. He was also getting double teamed a lot. Just something I noticed.

So supposedly he runs in the 4.5s. Who was telling me he’s unauthentic?

I've been asking for stats on the kid since his name popped up on CIS. Where are you reading this? I especially want to see his short shuttle. My biggest question about him is burst. He's got a lot to like. Just not sure he goes from 0-60 quickly enough. Film doesn't show it, at least to me.

I'm assuming you meant unathletic, lol.

I am not saying that I am in the camp that considers him unathletic, but running fast in a straight line doesn't really determine one's athleticism.
Looks pretty comfortable in coverage from what I’ve seen. You seen some other numbers to contradict or you just not wanting to like the kid because we missed on a Tolan etc

Advertisement
Looks pretty comfortable in coverage from what I’ve seen. You seen some other numbers to contradict or you just not wanting to like the kid because we missed on a Tolan etc

Huh? I’ve stated more than once I like the kid and would be fine with an LB class of him and Wesley.

I was simply just replying to the poster who said “he runs a 4.5 so he is athletic”.

Athleticism =/= running fast in a straight line is the only point I was trying to make.

Huh? I’ve stated more than once I like the kid and would be fine with an LB class of him and Wesley.

I was simply just replying to the poster who said “he runs a 4.5 so he is athletic”.

Athleticism =/= running fast in a straight line is the only point I was trying to make.
To whoever those posters are your referencing also probably love that Devon kid because he has a fast track dash time..

Advertisement
Back