Justin Medlock to visit. (COMMITS!!!)

Advertisement
Accepting this commitment is puzzling !
As your screen name implies….
1627103369372.gif

Advertisement
Too lazy to look but I want to know what bama LSU Clemson and OSU are doing at linebacker this cycle. They usually have guys who can blaze......that Perkins kid we get him then I'll stfu. I'm not super mad I'm not excited either so it's like eh we got a recruit.

Bama has 1 LB thus far, Top 100 player & #10 LB in the nation Robert Woodyard (He’s going nowhere, being he’s a AL boy). Also, I’ve been keeping tabs on Bama’s class. Right now they are #7, but their Avg is on pace w/ last yr’s class. (They are .003 off). I’m sick of this chit.

Clemson currently have 0 LBs committed, but the #13 ranked class

OSU currently w/ the #1 class has TWO top 50 overall players committed at their LB positions. # 2 LB C.J Hicks, & #5 LB Gabe Powers,

It’s interesting to note that even w/ Medlock committing, our class is #75 overall, but I would expect we make a move soon. As long we get quality.

We’ll see about Flagg this year.
Flagg got a lot of reps the second half of the season. The kid had 1, I repeat 1 solo tackle, and 14 assists. The 1 solo tackle is really shocking considering he easily was north of a 100 reps.

Let's see if he has taken a huge next step. We desperately need competent inside presence this year at the second level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How can we compete with the Clems and Bamas of college football if we keep taking projects or questionable skill sets? For the most part stars matter these days as we are no longer living under a rock since discovering the internet and social media.

How can we compete with the Clems and Bamas of college football if we keep taking projects or questionable skill sets? For the most part stars matter these days as we are no longer living under a rock since discovering the internet and social media.
How many no name kids has Clemson turned into highly productive stars during their run to greatness, especially at the LB position? Evaluation and development still matters the most. This kids is a very good take who has all the skills necessary. Just needs to be developed.

it's a process ... clemson has made it and still get's it done with low ranked lb's ... identify scheme fits and develop

Advertisement
The kid played 3 games in 2020. Very solid offer list. Rankings can be self-fulfilling prophesies. As soon as Alabama or Clemson offers a kid or gets a commitment, the kid's ranking blows up in quite a few cases.

This kid plays for a great program. His coach gives him high marks. My guess is he has a big senior year and we become worried he may change his commitment as all the big boys to include the new staff at Texas make a late push.

Advertisement
Apparently the only remote interest he had in us was due to Twill 😭😭😭
Lol perks current head coach who is also the RB coach (perk is the best RB in the district as well probably) Greg Rogers was a free safety at SFA (Where Patke played) but besides that they have a pretty cool relationship in general considering they’re also related 😂 perk and patke have spoken before. They like each other. That’s all I got

Flagg got a lot of reps the second half of the season. The kid had 1, I repeat 1 solo tackle, and 14 assists. The 1 solo tackle is really shocking considering he easily was north of a 100 reps.

Let's see if he has taken a huge next step. We desperately need competent inside presence this year at the second level.

Exactly, he either takes a huge next step, which is possible, or I don’t expect to see much of him. I thought his fundamentals might overcome his lack of pure athleticism, if he can’t take the next step now, we can’t afford to have him out there, other than as a backup. Thankfully, there’s only 2 slots to fill, even though what we have to fill it with has me concerned. Upcoming practices will be interesting in that respect.

Lol perks current head coach who is also the RB coach (perk is the best RB in the district as well probably) Greg Rogers was a free safety at SFA (Where Patke played) but besides that they have a pretty cool relationship in general considering they’re also related 😂 perk and patke have spoken before. They like each other. That’s all I got
I swore I remembered seeing on here someone saying that T will was the reason we were being considered. That would be sick if he was actually considering us even without Twill

Advertisement
Back