Justin Medlock to visit. (COMMITS!!!)

He’s better. And I’m the Flagg number 1 fan. Manny needs to put him next to Corey immediately tho. lol fr he can learn how to diagnose like Corey we got something

My knock on Corey was his physical traits. Playing at a powerhouse like Northshore, clearly he was coached, but his mechanics appeared more robotic w/o possessing the athletic traits I wanted to see. Medlock is more athletic, but could use a little more polishing on the IQ level. I’m going to assume his low ranking was due to the injury.

Advertisement
My dawg happier than a pig in 💩💩💩 right now!!! I'm happy for you and my squad. Finally, a linebacker that plays, wait for it..., LINEBACKER!!!! Great pickup, put him with Wes and another actual LB and we're in business. He's got all the makings of the type of solid and steady guys we NEED on the second level....
Perkins and Wes

My knock on Corey was his physical traits. Playing at a powerhouse like Northshore, clearly he was coached, but his mechanics appeared more robotic w/o possessing the athletic traits I wanted to see. Medlock is more athletic, but could use a little more polishing on the IQ level. I’m going to assume his low ranking was due to the injury.
We shall see man we really need upgrades at LB. And for at least for me (not for everyone) we need a TRob type hire to replace Parked still imo. I know people will get mad but he needs to be replaced

The problem with Miami in my family is that the younger kids never lived there although our bloodline hails from south Florida.. when the grandparents left for Texas every kid from the branch eventually followed and as time went by we’re all now Texas kids.
Move back and take da kids.

Advertisement
I hear ya fam but I'm outta the game. I was too dejected after the last fail. I got another one coming up in '23, and I'm watching from afar. He's gonna wind up a mid to high 4 star down here but SoFla's loaded at WR and I don't we're gonna prioritize him. Plus he's at STA and I don't think his dad's a huge Canes fan like me...
That’s one way to do it! Use that reverse psychology on him. 😂

Advertisement
They had that guy and sadly he got a raise somewhere else. I agree though next year we gotta get another guy
Too lazy to look but I want to know what bama LSU Clemson and OSU are doing at linebacker this cycle. They usually have guys who can blaze......that Perkins kid we get him then I'll stfu. I'm not super mad I'm not excited either so it's like eh we got a recruit.

We’ll see about Flagg this year.

Advertisement

Medlock: looking mostly at 10th grade stuff I thought he was actually pretty heady (especially for being so young) and slippery in traffic on his way to the ball carrier. Did often look frozen-in-time at the snap, but also noticed he was frequently flat-footed so that's definitely a contributing factor. Not sure to what degree lack of explosiveness and
minus-avg.diagnosis time(inexperience?) are a factor. Love to hear more weigh-in.

Flagg - welp, when your recruiting is HORRIBLE, serviceable is probly the best you can hpoe for. No portal addition at MLB is mystifying. But seriously, he can't be worse than last year's alternative. Certainly understand the wait-and-see sentiment.

I mean I won a free PS5 at GameStop
Ice Cube Movie GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back