Justin Hodges CB 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Per Ivins, he's not a take as of right now. Keshawn Lawrence, Fred Davis, Ethan Pouncey, and Kendall Dennis ahead of him on CB board

Lol...Then why use the word "offer" with these kids. I love all those players listed, but there is no reason to jerk a local. He wants to come, tape looks excellent, get him on board.

Lol...Then why use the word "offer" with these kids. I love all those players listed, but there is no reason to jerk a local. He wants to come, tape looks excellent, get him on board.
You jerk a local cause they jerk us

Advertisement

Not jerking the kid. We keep in contact and then if we miss on other targets then at least you have that established connection and accept his commitment as opposed to offering late as ****

Not jerking the kid. We keep in contact and then if we miss on other targets then at least you have that established connection and accept his commitment as opposed to offering late as ****

So in essence you are offering rather late...Because you really aren't offering now. And yes I understand it's a slippery slope and not an easy process.

Advertisement
Arrest issues - Moved here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back