Justin Hodges CB 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAboutTheU

Junior
Premium
Coming out of Macho’s thread saying this kid has an offer.

Like his film. Long, rangy physical type with ball skills. Definitely the mold of corners that Rumph likes. Not sure what he tests out at speed wise, but probably a 4.6-4.7 guy if I had to guess. UK and UCF are his biggest offers right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No testing numbers anywhere? Like the film but I’m tryna see what that speed like.

Also looks like a playmaker. I like that!

Coming out of Macho’s thread saying this kid has an offer.

Like his film. Long, rangy physical type with ball skills. Definitely the mold of corners that Rumph likes. Not sure what he tests out at speed wise, but probably a 4.6-4.7 guy if I had to guess. UK and UCF are his biggest offers right now.

This what coach rumph is looking for!

Advertisement
Good film. Really good closing speed & is very physical. Better in zone & man/off coverage than he is in man press..per the film. Reads routes real well in zone..comes down & drops the hat & makes a ton of plays. Excellent ball skills.

Would like to see him recognize his cushion better in zone/man off coverage & back pedal more, when he does it’s a bit high. In man press, needs to get his head around & keep his hands up when at the LOS.

Advertisement
Great size my only worry for him is speed. He would have gotten beat deep a couple times in his highlights If the QB made a better throw. Has really good ball tracking in air. Seems like a willing tackler and has good instincts but speed is my only question for him

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back