Justin Hodges CB 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
According to 247 he ran a 4.88 40....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I may be in the minority but I’d like 3 CB’s and of the 3 I would prefer if only one of them were this boundary type like this kid/Harrel/Bermudez. I also like Harrel and Bermudez a tad more. This kid does have impressive tape but that 4.89 40 at 155 pounds is very difficult to ignore ..

4.89 was his official time at the opening even if he has great technique ball skills and tackling ability not sure how he could possibly be an effective boundry corner with that speed. Would need constant safety help over the top of else it could be trouble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love this kid's tape...Disappointing 40 time.

The reason I asked above about when he ran that 40...Was it Orlando or Miami? BC if in Miami staff may be convinced he ran a bad time OR they are fine with it. Offer came in between Orl and Mia opening

I think the staff is being a little lazy with the CB search in the state of florida. You have to look high and lower to find them gems. You have to look at kids thats playing qb for his team but is a natural athlete. You have to find that wr that you think will make a great CB.

Advertisement
I think the staff is being a little lazy with the CB search in the state of florida. You have to look high and lower to find them gems. You have to look at kids thats playing qb for his team but is a natural athlete. You have to find that wr that you think will make a great CB.

What college you coaching at these days? You must be on a major D1 staff to know what the coaches should be looking for?

What college you coaching at these days? You must be on a major D1 staff to know what the coaches should be looking for?
I'm not on a coaching staff bruh I just believe we could find faster corners in the state of florida. It seems like all the DBs we're going after in the state are a little slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back