Justin Flowe

Flowe’s had 2 injuries and a plethora of talented dudes to beta for a job including Penei Sewell’s little brother who’s their best backer right now.
Understood.

He has the potential that would make Flagg look like Michael Jackson’s long lost brother, Freddy Jackson, but like Brooks here at Miami, or Don Chaney, if you can’t get on the field and stay on the field you can’t help.

Advertisement
Are we climbing a Hill?
I Hope So Breakfast Club GIF

Advertisement
We'll be well under the 85 limit, so you take a chance on the potential upside with a guy like Flowe of there's any interest if course. To add to that, it isn't like his unit is anything special and athletically speaking, he'd be a massive upgrade providing he's healthy.

Really? You know this how?

There's another Portal window at the end of spring. Plus summer graduates. ****, we took a transfer in August last year. We got to 85, and will again.

I'm not saying NOT to take Flowe, I'm just pointing out that Mario needs to do his due diligence on the injury recovery.

Advertisement

There's another Portal window at the end of spring. Plus summer graduates. ****, we took a transfer in August last year. We got to 85, and will again.

I'm not saying NOT to take Flowe, I'm just pointing out that Mario needs to do his due diligence on the injury recovery.
We already have 8 LB for next year... assuming Smith Portals. Also we might take Mauigoa which would bring us upt o 9 for scholarship LBs.

Corey Flagg Jr.826LB
11​
LB5'11
230​
Jr
Wesley Bissainthe181LB
31​
LB6'1
205​
So
Chase Smith290LB
41​
LB6'2
210​
RSo
Thomas Davis518DE
95​
LB6'2
220​
RSo
Malik BryantAA61LBLB6'2
235​
Fr
Raul Aguirre124LBLB6'2
220​
Fr
Bobby Washington554LBLB6'3
215​
Fr
Marcellius Pulliam792LBLB6'3
225​
Fr

We already have 8 LB for next year... assuming Smith Portals. Also we might take Mauigoa which would bring us upt o 9 for scholarship LBs.

Corey Flagg Jr.826LB
11​
LB5'11
230​
Jr
Wesley Bissainthe181LB
31​
LB6'1
205​
So
Chase Smith290LB
41​
LB6'2
210​
RSo
Thomas Davis518DE
95​
LB6'2
220​
RSo
Malik BryantAA61LBLB6'2
235​
Fr
Raul Aguirre124LBLB6'2
220​
Fr
215​
Fr
225​
Fr

The issue was the 85 scholarship limit, and you come in with a list of linebackers?

Look, four of those guys are true freshmen. In all honesty, they haven't even signed LOIs yet. Not saying they won't, but Flowe wouldn't be in the same category as those four.

Wesley is solid. Thomas Davis has really struggled to find a spot, and while he maybe "should" be listed as LB, he did come in as a DE and has played there a bit too.

If you think we are solid with 4 upperclass LBs, three of whom are Corey Flagg, Chase Smith, and Thomas Davis, that's up to you. I get the numbers and I'm not knocking it, but if you think that Mario WILL NOT take a Portal LB...well...I think you are wrong...

Now, whether Flowe will be that guy...we can debate that. And we are debating that.

I would not be shocked if Thomas Davis left in Portal Window #2, if he doesn't get a lot of burn in the spring.

Advertisement
What's up with Teradja Mitchell? He was a high priority coming out if high school

Never was able to break into the starting lineup consistently. Was hurt this year and a team captain in ‘21. Next spot is going to be one where he can walk into a starting job as he’s got 1 year left. Virginia Beach kid

Corey Flagg Jr.826LB
11​
LB5'11
230​
Jr
Wesley Bissainthe181LB
31​
LB6'1
205​
So
Chase Smith290LB
41​
LB6'2
210​
RSo
Thomas Davis518DE
95​
LB6'2
220​
RSo
Malik BryantAA61LBLB6'2
235​
Fr
Raul Aguirre124LBLB6'2
220​
Fr
215​
Fr
225​
Fr
Only 2 of those guys have played in significant games Flagg and Bissainthe! You bring in Flowe because of playing experience alone and Maiugoa can’t go into another season with a room full of inexperienced linebackers!

Advertisement
Justin Flowe is the greatest linebacker, past, present, or future.

Gonna lose another program-changing, history-altering, paradigm-shifting renaissance man, just like we did with Jadon Haselwood, Jason Marshall, and Coach Prime Time.

What a shame! Shame shame shame!

It's a prediction.

Oh, the portal, geez, how could I forget? I'm kidding and we'll see if he can fill the roster.

It's a given he'll do his due dilligence on Flowe. One thing I don't know and maybe you do, but can we schedule an assessment with one of our physicians? Teams throughout sports do this, but I don't know if it's legal. College sports have some weird rules.

Advertisement
Back