Justin Flowe

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
As I said other day “ I didn’t feel like we were interested“. Coaches feel like he’s not the same guy pre injury. And I’m not talking only Miami
There's many in Oregon who said he couldn't pick up the scheme either. Other players were always telling him where to line up and he was more of a gap shooter than read/react guy, per those posters. They did say he was a workout warrior and leader off the field, so nothing bad to say about him from that standpoint.

By the way, those same posters (2 actually) said Seven McGee was kicked off the team. Not sure if that has any truth to it or not. Supposedly came from family members of 2 other players.

There's many in Oregon who said he couldn't pick up the scheme either. Other players were always telling him where to line up and he was more of a gap shooter than read/react guy, per those posters. They did say he was a workout warrior and leader off the field, so nothing bad to say about him from that standpoint.

By the way, those same posters (2 actually) said Seven McGee was kicked off the team. Not sure if that has any truth to it or not. Supposedly came from family members of 2 other players.
Want Flowe more for lockeroom standpoint than his play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok then that’s the end of it. You can’t bring guys on that can’t play because they’re allegedly good for the locker room
It’s not like I really want him here, I’m impartial to him, but the point of my post was to say that his lockeroom value is greater than play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at the reactions to Flowe. People were literally on their knees praying for this guy to come here. Two years later he’s no good according to people on message boards. Many people said the same thing about Mr. Phillips too.

Advertisement
Back