Justin Flowe

We have 3 on the roster and 4ish committed. Figure on 1 transfer and that gets us to 8 spots for 2 full time lb positions. Only so many resources you can use at one position group. The are not dropping any of the commits and they are not going to ask Flagg to dip. Maybe Chase Smith goes portal but he has some potential as well.

His upside is intriguing which is why people are interested but if we are being real (and if you actually watched both play), Corey Flagg was a better LB this year than Justin Flowe.

Why should Flag have a spot over Flowe? Flowe has NFL upside. If both were in the portal, who do you think the market would decide deserves a better NIL deal?

Stop thinking with your heart and start thinking with your head. Also, we can rescind any offer we want to any commit. If the number is 8, then we should get the best **** 8 we possibly can with that being the only criteria.

Again we won FIVE GAMES this year. Any loyalty you think we owe to these kids, we don't. They ****ed that loyalty away with the low effort garbage product they put on the field all year. NOBODY'S spot should be safe. If we can recruit over any of these kids in the portal or high school, we need to.

Advertisement
Why should Flag have a spot over Flowe? Flowe has NFL upside. If both were in the portal, who do you think the market would decide deserves a better NIL deal?

Stop thinking with your heart and start thinking with your head. Also, we can rescind any offer we want to any commit. If the number is 8, then we should get the best **** 8 we possibly can with that being the only criteria.

Again we won FIVE GAMES this year. Any loyalty you think we owe to these kids, we don't. They ****ed that loyalty away with the low effort garbage product they put on the field all year. NOBODY'S spot should be safe. If we can recruit over any of these kids in the portal or high school, we need to.
Calm down and stop going off the rails, has nothing to do with heart or loyalty. If you actually watched the games this year you would see that Flagg played the LB position better than Flowe did. Some of the misses and busts JF had would get you flying off the handle if he had a UM #11 on his back.

Upside makes him a take but it is far from a sure thing he starts over Corey Flagg. I still believe there will be safer/better options in the portal that would be more of a sure thing to walk in and take the starting job. We can agree to disagree, all good.

Calm down and stop going off the rails, has nothing to do with heart or loyalty. If you actually watched the games this year you would see that Flagg played the LB position better than Flowe did. Some of the misses and busts JF had would get you flying off the handle if he had a UM #11 on his back.

Upside makes him a take but it is far from a sure thing he starts over Corey Flagg. I still believe there will be safer/better options in the portal that would be more of a sure thing to walk in and take the starting job. We can agree to disagree, all good.

You’re talking too much sense…. The star slurpers that only watch 30 second YouTube videos rather than complete game film are gonna neg you for highlighting the negatives of Justin Flowe

Put the head and heart of Flagg in JF body and we have Wesley Bissainthe

Truth be told, at this very moment neither should be starting at Miami. I hope we find better options for 2023

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good in the box...Played well with a lot of tackles against GA

Awful in coverage most of season though.
do we know that? he was hurt or played sparringly all season, haven't heard anything other than he performed well when he was in

Greg Biggins just said that biggest competition for Flowe is ucla followed by Arizona.
The love affair many CIS posters have with Flowe is like Riley's pursuit of Juwan Howard throughout the 90s. He eventually landed Howard at the tail-end of his playing career and essentially filled the player-coach role.

Maybe Flowe ends up at Miami as a GA in 5 years and all will be right with the CIS world.

Advertisement
The love affair many CIS posters have with Flowe is like Riley's pursuit of Juwan Howard throughout the 90s. He eventually landed Howard at the tail-end of his playing career and essentially filled the player-coach role.

Maybe Flowe ends up at Miami as a GA in 5 years and all will be right with the CIS world.
yeah but flowe has what 3/4 years left of eligibility left? hardly the end of his career. I don't think anyone thinks he's a sure thing with his injury history but the taelnt is there no doubt about it

Flagg played the position better then nobody. Worst I’ve seen in my life in space.

Advertisement
Back