Justin flowe

Just to be clear Miami hasn’t been mentioned for months as a threat, now Miami is popping up as “ hanging around “ or “ it was his favorite visit and his family has talked about Miami”
@Cribby ....Cant be Bro...No way Bro...UM was 4th...No Chance...The interest was just a Courtesy to Rohan Bro....Never any interest Bro....Once again being played Bro....You'll never learn Bro....Nobody likes us Bro....5* Kids laugh at us Bro...$$$ Bags Bro....Follow the $$$ Bags Bro....UM Fans once again being played Bro....

Advertisement
I said clemson from the start. Looks like he doesn’t want to leave the east coast. Never doubted he liked miami, just said it won’t be miami. I hope I’m dead wrong tomorrow. 🍻

Fact is Clemson hasn’t been in it for awhile, that was all media bs. The staff has always been worried about USC coming late. That was the threat.

Hence why Stefan said today they aren’t as confident as they were. I’ve learned after last year the staffs confidence means nothing , as I posted they were very confident in Greene but I didn’t care. I don’t trust panhandle kids. But Flowe has family in Miami , loves the city and he would’nt troll a family friend along.

If he doesn’t come none of that means jack and nobody wants to hear it lol.

Sounds like USC is the no brainer. Stay home, let your parents see you every home game and it’s a blue blood. Isn’t that the recruit we all want that lives in Miami?
Parents can easily fly to all Home games with no problem...
Dorseys did (Mom moved to Miami Sr yr)
DJs did...
Torrettas did....
Kyle Wrights did....
No excuse....

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is sad. We probably don’t get the kid but win fiu and duke this could be a completely different story. We gotta start doing our part. This kid wasn’t even asking for a lot man

We can’t have nice things , even usc pushing late wouldn’t be enough if we finished on a streak. He already preferred Miami, then mix in having a new coach heading in the right direction vs a dead man walking coach.

Advertisement
@Cribby ....Cant be Bro...No way Bro...UM was 4th...No Chance...The interest was just a Courtesy to Rohan Bro....Never any interest Bro....Once again being played Bro....You'll never learn Bro....Nobody likes us Bro....5* Kids laugh at us Bro...$$$ Bags Bro....Follow the $$$ Bags Bro....UM Fans once again being played Bro....

Careful. Guys on here will be coming for your head come tomorrow at 11

Advertisement
I said clemson from the start. Looks like he doesn’t want to leave the east coast. Never doubted he liked miami, just said it won’t be miami. I hope I’m dead wrong tomorrow. 🍻

So you said Clemson from the start and it's obvious he's not picking Clemson. In other words, you admit that you've been 100% wrong the entire time- even doubling down on him picking the school that is out of contention, while you've been telling other people that there is zero chance of him picking Miami.

Advertisement
Flowe’s dad isn’t hi

USC has made up a lot of ground and I wouldn’t be shocked.

But to be fair you and everyone else was laughing at him coming to Miami over Clemson. “ Everyone knows he’s a Clemson lock”.

Not sure if you were one of the guys other day but everyone here then said “ he’s a Oregon lock”. Now “he’s going to USC”.

He could stay home but all the proof is there these 247 ***** have no clue what they’re talking about , but people ate this **** up to the point where we’re now on his third favorite in a week lol.
But dude, “Anna,” said he was all Clemson.

So you said Clemson from the start and it's obvious he's not picking Clemson. In other words, you admit that you've been 100% wrong the entire time- even doubling down on him picking the school that is out of contention, while you've been telling other people that there is zero chance of him picking Miami.

so he is picking miami? It doesn’t matter if Miami is second third or or 4th. Runner up **** means nothing in recruiting. Y’all keep pumping your chest cause miami has been “mentioned”
If he picks Miami, ill ban myself from this board!

Advertisement
Back