Justin flowe

Advertisement
Again eugene oregon is as hickville as clemson is so.... if he ain't feeling clemson he ain't feeling eugene either. Cane
If he picks Oregon it’ll be solid proof of Beanerdict Arnold’s closing skills because Eugene is just as desolate and bumfck as Clemson. It would prove Beans can overcome what was perceived as a huge drawback—desolate backwoods bullshyt town.

You can read 3 sentences of that **** to realize how illogical these recruiting voodoo priests are.

Biggins hits the mouth breathers in his cult with this gem right off the bat: Grandma wants him to stay home, but she was pushing him to Clemson. LOL

I like how they threw Miami in there “ hanging around “ to completely hedge their bet. They can’t be wrong lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard on national radio today that they do believe we are a player.

Someone then said well I think Miami is just being mentioned to drum up excitement and the other dude said no offense to Miami but if he wanted to drum up excitement he could have named 10 other teams other than Miami....then said he viisted twice and once on his own dime. There is legit interest there

Heard on national radio today that they do believe we are a player.

Someone then said well I think Miami is just beijg mentioned to drum up excitement and the other dude said no offense to Miami but ig he wanted to drum up excitement he could have named 10 other teams other than Miami....then said he viisted twice and once on his own dime. There is legit interest there

His brother loved Um too.

Advertisement
265F7F6B-F54C-4C93-A62D-DB4D4ED9180C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back