Justin flowe

Advertisement
Just to be clear Miami hasn’t been mentioned for months as a threat, now Miami is popping up as “ hanging around “ or “ it was his favorite visit and his family has talked about Miami”

I’m glad to here all that but he would have to go against his grandma to pick miami and leave the west coast to play for a 6-6 miami team. I can’t see it. Sorry.

Advertisement
1576630585744.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowe’s dad isn’t hi
I’m glad to here all that but he would have to go against his grandma to pick miami and leave the west coast to play for a 6-6 miami team. I can’t see it. Sorry.

USC has made up a lot of ground and I wouldn’t be shocked.

But to be fair you and everyone else was laughing at him coming to Miami over Clemson. “ Everyone knows he’s a Clemson lock”.

Not sure if you were one of the guys other day but everyone here then said “ he’s a Oregon lock”. Now “he’s going to USC”.

He could stay home but all the proof is there these 247 ***** have no clue what they’re talking about , but people ate this **** up to the point where we’re now on his third favorite in a week lol.

I’m not predicting it, but so far every move Justin has made tells you he’s going to make his own decision and not be swayed, therefore Miami is still alive.

If Oregon gets him, its just another telling sign of what could have been with Cristobal, and you get what you pay for, ie coaching staff

Garbage in = garbage out
People need to realize that Cristobal has the NIKE machine behind him at Oregon. I'm originally from Miami but live in Oregon and trust me that Phil Knight will up the ante for anything when it comes to that UofO. Miami doesnt have a booster with deep pockets or have that much of an influence on anything that has to do with its sports teams. Cristobal would be crazy to leave that situation for Miami.

Advertisement
Flowe’s dad isn’t hi

USC has made up a lot of ground and I wouldn’t be shocked.

But to be fair you and everyone else was laughing at him coming to Miami over Clemson. “ Everyone knows he’s a Clemson lock.

Not sure if you were one of the guys other day but everyone here then said “ he’s a Oregon lock”. Now “he’s going to USC”.

He could stay home but all the proof is there these 247 ***** have no clue what they’re talking about , but people ate this **** up to the point where we’re now on his third favorite in a week lol.

I said clemson from the start. Looks like he doesn’t want to leave the east coast. Never doubted he liked miami, just said it won’t be miami. I hope I’m dead wrong tomorrow. 🍻

It was Highly obvious he was enjoying himself...His knowledge of UM FB primarily LBers was pretty impressive....2 yrs ago I was talking to Josh Jobe at Paradise Camp (he was hanging with Ivey) and the entire conversation paled in comparison....This Flowe kid is the Total Package...
Still confident? Apologies if you already answered it earlier.

Advertisement
Back