Justin flowe

Advertisement
Such facts.

Mothers and Grandmothers never work out well for Miami.

They want their kid to stay, they are gone
They want their kid to leave, they are gone.

Flowe will probably stay out West bc of his grandmother.

Height may bounce to Auburn bc of Dad (eventhough Mom came here and was the only one in every picture).

We seem to lose out to the wrong parents all the time. At least we got Elijah's mother on our side this year.

im not even sure that the dude knows ****. flowe was quiet bout his entire recruitment and suddenyl all the info is dropping? nah. just a bunch of people making guesses and hoping they think theyre right to me. even, wiltfong is out there guessing
Exactly....he hedges in every which direction.

He likes Miami's LB history maybe he wants to be a part of it. Wishful thinking I know, but crazier things have happened.

Advertisement
Kid obviously values his families wants so can’t blame him for staying out west. Not really a shot at Miami but it’s a long way away
I get what you're saying but that same family, grandmother in particular, was cool with Clemson until Flowe said that he couldn't see himself living there. Now I still don't see him at UM, but I think the distance thing is overrated.

Advertisement
It's so obvious that y'all don't follow USC recruiting lmao. This is not how their fans feel.

LOL they are ranked in the 80s. It's a nuclear meltdown over there. If they land Flowe, it has zero to do with being good recruiters and a lot more to do with wanting to stay close to home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back