Justin flowe

Advertisement
11 minutes ago from USC insider for those still interested

4D4479D3-F79B-46BD-AEE6-642C3D961396.jpeg
46A9E7B2-C140-40DC-88EC-5E9FE778AC96.jpeg

Advertisement
There is one thing that is consistent about every update: absolutely no mention of Miami as a destination for Flowe

At this point I dont care if the staff feels 100% that hes coming.. we are running in 4th as we should after a 6/6 season. Manny does not deserve Flowe

If city life is such a big thing for him, then he’ll pick USC. Eugene, Oregon is as podunk as Clemson. That’s why those shythole places have to build water slides and all that bullshyt in the locker room.
You mean he isn’t going to Oregon to drink Pinots and build his wine cellar like Fred Davis building his modern sculpture garden?

Advertisement
11 minutes ago from USC insider for those still interested

View attachment 105184View attachment 105185

Was looking for some mention of Miami in there, per 2.0’s conversation w Flowe’s aunt’s ex husband’s neice’s cousin’s baby daddy’s nephew’s girlfriend’s play sister from elementary who saw Flowe on Facebook one time. Riveting insight that guy had.

Advertisement
If he wanted podunk but was interested in winning championships, he'd have committed to Clemson. Not winning any national titles at Oregon. It's a 2.5 hour flight from Eugene to Upland, CA. He's not driving down on the weekends (it's a 14 hr drive to Upland). It's a 4 hour direct flight to Clemson, SC. Since he isn't interested in country life, it's either USC or Miami. It's 4.5 hr nonstop flight from Upland, CA to Miami. Distance wise he'd have to fly from any of the locations. The only place within driving distance and city living is USC. I think his pick is USC, with Miami his #2 (close but no cigar).

Advertisement
I've seen this play out too many times. Everyone thinks they know the 2-3 schools that might be in it then all of a sudden, he commits to a random a$$ school like Bama and everyone will see how the BIG boys play(bags) lol

Advertisement
Back