Justin flowe

Advertisement
You people really are stupid (but that's not surprising given that so many of you think you can land a serious recruit to your garbage program and city - I'd be more worried about Florida International poaching your recruits than you poaching Clemson. Their program seems to be in a better place).

First, I gave you 10 reasons you were objectively wrong. You said you can't get a job from Clemson. I showed that Clemson has better employment outcomes and salaries. You say that doesn't matter and then make a completely unsupported statement regarding the upward mobility Miami gives you. Why would the third best school in Florida be this magic elixir for upward mobility, since everybody in the nation knows that the University of Florida is the best school in Florida (and I'll grant you that it's better than Clemson) and Florida State is #2. I'll answer that. It's not. And while the USNWR has its issues, it does fairly accurately track prestige.

You make the comment that you'll never find a recent Clemson grad on Wall Street. Strangely enough, Clemson has more alums than Miami at McKinsey, Bain, and it looks like BCG as well, as well as Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I couldn't find a search function for investment bankers at Goldman, but I think that may be a nasty surprise for you too. That's because Clemson grads get into better professional schools in higher numbers because of its better Honors College. On that front, Miami's professional schools are horrendous. The law school only has a 73% employment score from law school transparency and only 10% of their graduates go to large firms or federal clerkships, which is really quite terrible (and average LSAT is 157) - the University of South Carolina is better.

You say these northern states clearly are harder so your students have lower GPAs. Care to offer some proof of that statement? I have a lot of experience with graduates of top schools in the northeast, and what's common at prep schools is actually rampant grade inflation, because schools understand students pay these extremely high fees and tuition to get into elite colleges (ie: not Miami). So that actually hurts your argument, though no one's going from Hopkins, Exeter, or Andover to Miami. You're living in a fantasy world. You can guess that I'm a Clemson fan, but I never said I went to Clemson, did I? You made an assumption. But I wouldn't reveal who I really am, because anyone who's actually successful would not want to tie their identities to any online presence.

On that note, considering how inane and nonsensical everything else you say is, I'm calling bull on you being any kind of successful. It seems to me that you're someone who wants to pretend that he's something. You're upset that Clemson is a far superior program athletically, and trying to salvage something, you made some unsupported statements about academics and when you were corrected, you made some more unsupported statements that are factually incorrect, hoping that the braying donkeys will agree with you without doing any of their own research.

And to the guy who said the College of Charleston is the best school. I agree that College of Charleston is a fine school. But you won't find any support for the claim that it's the best. It's not ranked the highest in any metric, no matter which one you choose. It accepts 80% of applicants and has the sixth highest incoming SAT. That's about right, it's about the sixth best school in South Carolina from all reports. It lags behind Clemson, Furman, Wofford, The Citadel, and South Carolina.

You are triggered bro. In terms of sports Clemson is a middle of the pack college on a high right. Miami will always be a bigger brand with national prestige compared to your orange and purple paw.

In terms of eduction Clemson is the third best university in the upstate of South Carolina. South Carolina high schools have ranked in the bottom 5-10 in terms of academics for 20 plus years. A majority of students are from in state which makes Clemson not **** compared to Miami in terms of quality of student or degree prestige.

When the bag game runs out(NewSpring) and/or Dabo leaves Clemson will be back to middle of the pack. You came to a Miami Hurricanes message board and spurted off a bunch of bull****. Defending your OPINION is pointless because you came to another teams message board like a psycho stalker and made an *** of yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You people really are stupid (but that's not surprising given that so many of you think you can land a serious recruit to your garbage program and city - I'd be more worried about Florida International poaching your recruits than you poaching Clemson. Their program seems to be in a better place).

First, I gave you 10 reasons you were objectively wrong. You said you can't get a job from Clemson. I showed that Clemson has better employment outcomes and salaries. You say that doesn't matter and then make a completely unsupported statement regarding the upward mobility Miami gives you. Why would the third best school in Florida be this magic elixir for upward mobility, since everybody in the nation knows that the University of Florida is the best school in Florida (and I'll grant you that it's better than Clemson) and Florida State is #2. I'll answer that. It's not. And while the USNWR has its issues, it does fairly accurately track prestige.

You make the comment that you'll never find a recent Clemson grad on Wall Street. Strangely enough, Clemson has more alums than Miami at McKinsey, Bain, and it looks like BCG as well, as well as Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. I couldn't find a search function for investment bankers at Goldman, but I think that may be a nasty surprise for you too. That's because Clemson grads get into better professional schools in higher numbers because of its better Honors College. On that front, Miami's professional schools are horrendous. The law school only has a 73% employment score from law school transparency and only 10% of their graduates go to large firms or federal clerkships, which is really quite terrible (and average LSAT is 157) - the University of South Carolina is better.

You say these northern states clearly are harder so your students have lower GPAs. Care to offer some proof of that statement? I have a lot of experience with graduates of top schools in the northeast, and what's common at prep schools is actually rampant grade inflation, because schools understand students pay these extremely high fees and tuition to get into elite colleges (ie: not Miami). So that actually hurts your argument, though no one's going from Hopkins, Exeter, or Andover to Miami. You're living in a fantasy world. You can guess that I'm a Clemson fan, but I never said I went to Clemson, did I? You made an assumption. But I wouldn't reveal who I really am, because anyone who's actually successful would not want to tie their identities to any online presence.

On that note, considering how inane and nonsensical everything else you say is, I'm calling bull on you being any kind of successful. It seems to me that you're someone who wants to pretend that he's something. You're upset that Clemson is a far superior program athletically, and trying to salvage something, you made some unsupported statements about academics and when you were corrected, you made some more unsupported statements that are factually incorrect, hoping that the braying donkeys will agree with you without doing any of their own research.

And to the guy who said the College of Charleston is the best school. I agree that College of Charleston is a fine school. But you won't find any support for the claim that it's the best. It's not ranked the highest in any metric, no matter which one you choose. It accepts 80% of applicants and has the sixth highest incoming SAT. That's about right, it's about the sixth best school in South Carolina from all reports. It lags behind Clemson, Furman, Wofford, The Citadel, and South Carolina.
not reading all that. Go *** your own face for even thinking someone would.

Advertisement
Thank you. That USNWR is the most misleading rankings report out there. The boldened statements are facts.

To play devil's advocate, you sure didn't hear that talk when we jumped ahead of UF in said rankings.

Something I've always thought about these boards is that rankings only matter when they're in our favor. When they aren't, they suck.

Seen it in recruiting too many times to list, but the best example was when ESPN had us with the number one recruiting class. Everyone rolled with it, but prior to that ESPN sucked.

Back to USNWR rankings. They matter because they're the one everyone knows. They're what most parents look at. Outside of the top 10 percent or less at any school, recruiters or hiring people don't give in depth looks at where someone went to school.

Lol Flowe has them riled up.
EC6D1217-8AF6-4829-ADEC-1008401745D1.jpeg

Advertisement
i have a suggestion. let's find a former Cane that lives out there that could gently influence him to come to Miami. I nominate Rohan Marley. The son of Bob Marley and Janet, the grandson of Norval Marley, the letter carrier.

Agreed?
Another suggestion - get some new material

Advertisement
The fact people want Wario to replace Diaz is laughable. Saying he’s better than Diaz is like saying one fat chick is hotter than a different fat chick. Who cares. We can — and should — be able to do better than Wario. If fans are comfortable winning 8 games a year, then he’s your guy. That’s the reality.

Advertisement
Back