Justin flowe

Yeah the staff just recruited him the whole cycle got an unofficial visit earlier in the year & just got him back here for an OV but yeah let’s not use the free in home visit. He probably ain’t coming but coaches might be ****** but you definitely got them beat in the ****** meter for thinking like that.

Of all things to biitch about

Advertisement
When “insiders” break news based on what the staff feels internally, I don’t even blame those people. This staff repeatedly gets embarrassed by kids on the regular by thinking they have a chance. No one else says we have a chance. I promise you these people’s sources are 100000X better than the 2.5 insiders here predicting we have a chance. We are more likely a courtesy team because of their relationship with Rohan, but our dumb *** JV staff takes that as a sign they should feel good

Advertisement
We landed a highly rated recruited Deerfield kid for the first time in almost two decades. Even though everyone here said they were stupid for “ wasting their time, go get Parrish”. Including myself . It’s pretty obvious to see things are a little different in recruiting these days.

As much as we love to call the staff retards, it is a high dollar operation where every dollar and every hour is an asset that, once spent, you cannot get back. So if they were willing to invest that much money, and more importantly, that much time, to give the in-home visit this week, then they ran the pros and cons and felt it was worth it. That tells me they don't think it a zero probability.

Now with this team and how good this kid is, they would probably feel the visit was worth it even with a 10% probability. But no, they aren't going there if there is clearly zero chance.

Rohan new wifey.

1575907431609.png

We landed a highly rated recruited Deerfield kid for the first time in almost two decades. Even though everyone here said they were stupid for “ wasting their time, go get Parrish”. Including myself . It’s pretty obvious to see things are a little different in recruiting these days.
Facts

Advertisement
Stefan says the confidence is coming from inside the Hecht center. We've seen this before with guys like Tyrique Stevenson last cycle. This staff, at least on the defensive side since the offensive side is new this cycle, has a penchant for misreading recruits. Every single cycle this happens.

you would think these guys would have a better method for determining real interest from kids like flowe. maybe they should just point blank ask the kid whether there is a good chance he is going to ink here.

Advertisement
US C just finished $350 million in stadium renovations and they own that chunk of concrete Bags are being dropped and Garcia proves it. They’re going to try to put a stop to all those empire kids leaving.

Advertisement
Somethings not adding up here stefan is starting to feel good bout flowe and Miami but that hickey bi*tch from Clemson 247 believes 100% flowe is clemson bound

No offense to Stefan, who I think hustles and does good work, but we’ve “felt good” about a lot of recruits this time of year the last couple of cycles that punked us.

Probably best to just assume Clemson and be happily surprised otherwise.

US C just finished $350 million in stadium renovations and they own that chunk of concrete Bags are being dropped and Garcia proves it. They’re going to try to put a stop to all those empire kids leaving.

USC is about to put the finishing touches on one of the worst recruiting classes they've put together in the modern era. Weird program for anyone to be impressed with right now

USC is about to put the finishing touches on one of the worst recruiting classes they've put together in the modern era. Weird program for anyone to be impressed with right now
Correct. I’m thinking more their 21 class but as they say, it’s fluid.

Advertisement
Back