Justin flowe

Advertisement
The longer this goes on the more likely he stays on the west coast and goes to USC or Oregon. I’m sure his family wants him and his brother to play together and that’s not going to happens at Clemson. Really odd that a Dabo isn’t going to do a In home with him.

The longer this goes on the more likely he stays on the west coast and goes to USC or Oregon. I’m sure his family wants him and his brother to play together and that’s not going to happens at Clemson. Really odd that a Dabo isn’t going to do a In home with him.
Where was it stated that Dabo is going in home with him? Tried to look through thread but I guess I looked over it?

Advertisement
Stefan says the confidence is coming from inside the Hecht center. We've seen this before with guys like Tyrique Stevenson last cycle. This staff, at least on the defensive side since the offensive side is new this cycle, has a penchant for misreading recruits. Every single cycle this happens.

Misreading or getting beat out at the last minute......Some factors are not controlled

Dabo is only making home visits to the actual committed kids right now. He is going to visit everyone else in January. He is making phone calls, etc to recruits he isn't visiting.... Position coaches and coordinators making the in homes to others now

Dabo is only making home visits to the actual committed kids right now. He is going to visit everyone else in January. He is making phone calls, etc to recruits he isn't visiting.... Position coaches and coordinators making the in homes to others now
Visiting a kid that is signing on December 18th in January would be extremely dumb, so I doubt that Dabo isn't visiting Flowe before then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_20191209_194012.jpg

With Stevenson it was always a UGA vs. Miami battle. Everyone knew what the common denominator was ($$$$$$). Nothing changed all cycle, many posters on this forum saw it. The staff thought differently and lost.
This is what bothers me the most in here. We’ve lost all elite db’s here due to bags. And on top of that a dude like jobe is out there playing special teams and nobody calls bama out despite people on here salivating about how awesome he was gonna be. If jiobe couldn’t start here dudes would be losing their minds and starting threads to fire Rumph. I don’t see anyone calling Campbell an all sec corner back. Amazing how ps2 can start right away but jobe is sleeping with his teddy bear. I guess that bama developmental day one draft magic hasn’t gotten to jobe yet.

Advertisement
This is what bothers me the most in here. We’ve lost all elite db’s here due to bags. And on top of that a dude like jobe is out there playing special teams and nobody calls bama out despite people on here salivating about how awesome he was gonna be. If jiobe couldn’t start here dudes would be losing their minds and starting threads to fire Rumph. I don’t see anyone calling Campbell an all sec corner back. Amazing how ps2 can start right away but jobe is sleeping with his teddy bear. I guess that bama developmental day one draft magic hasn’t gotten to jobe yet.

Jobe peaked out physically in HS. He had to go to a prep school because he hit the age limit in Florida. I, among others saw it. It would've been nice to have him, but I didn't think he'd be elite simply because he was a man amongst boys, and given how he handled his recruitment, I figured he'd bust. Campbell on the other hand, I didn't call that one, I thought he was going to be elite - glad I was wrong. Sorry, but I'm petty as ****.

Jobe peaked out physically in HS. He had to go to a prep school because he hit the age limit in Florida. I, among others saw it. It would've been nice to have him, but I didn't think he'd be elite simply because he was a man amongst boys, and given how he handled his recruitment, I figured he'd bust. Campbell on the other hand, I didn't call that one, I thought he was going to be elite - glad I was wrong. Sorry, but I'm petty as ****.

Jobe got burned anytime he was in the game and now he doesn’t even see the field. Campbell is only a sophmore and has time to still get better. That was a miss by this staff and we could have really used Campbell on this roster. Surtain we never had a shot at so it wasn’t really a miss.

Somethings not adding up here stefan is starting to feel good bout flowe and Miami but that hickey bi*tch from Clemson 247 believes 100% flowe is clemson bound

If we actually signed the player evertime the coaches or an iinsider "feels" good a about signning the player we would be playing for championships right now.
We have a very gullible staff that prematurely runs to the media and twittet.
Same **** every year.

Advertisement
Back