Justin flowe

Jobe peaked out physically in HS. He had to go to a prep school because he hit the age limit in Florida. I, among others saw it. It would've been nice to have him, but I didn't think he'd be elite simply because he was a man amongst boys, and given how he handled his recruitment, I figured he'd bust. Campbell on the other hand, I didn't call that one, I thought he was going to be elite - glad I was wrong. Sorry, but I'm petty as ****.
Just check who LSU offers and go after them...they are DBU period right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like Venables did the in home visit yesterday. I will be curious to see if Flowe cancels his USC visit this weekend the way their 247 mod has predicted. If he doesn't, it could mean others are really in it with Flowe....

Advertisement
Looks like Venables did the in home visit yesterday. I will be curious to see if Flowe cancels his USC visit this weekend the way their 247 mod has predicted. If he doesn't, it could mean others are really in it with Flowe....

Flowe isn't coming to Miami. Man, this board is glutton for punishment.

doubt it looks like it is still on.

Flowe isn't coming to Miami. Man, this board is glutton for punishment.
I KNOW what happens every year, yet I still hold out hope. I was riding with DSJ and got kicked in the nuts. This year I'm all in thinking we will get Flowe because my heart does not want me to think logically. I am the epitome of a glutton for punishment.

Edit. I see you just joined this year. Look up Dan Sileo Jr. Best troll of all time (or 2014 at least)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Problem with that is LSU goes after big time DBs like Elias ricks and Derek Stingley. We’re never getting those. We’re having trouble getting a 3 star cane legacy from rumphs old school to commit.
We r a has been program it's over man....if u can't get those types we can't reach what we have witnessed in the past

We r a has been program it's over man....if u can't get those types we can't reach what we have witnessed in the past
Why do you even follow anymore then? Serious question. We suck and you have no hope for anything. Why not just pop back up if we're ever good then? Instead of posting the exact same thing in every thread.

Why do you even follow anymore then? Serious question. We suck and you have no hope for anything. Why not just pop back up if we're ever good then? Instead of posting the exact same thing in every thread
The dude is totally unhinged at this point. Too bad I’m not getting a PhD in psychology. I’d write my dissertation on the deteriorating mental health of CIS posters.

Why do you even follow anymore then? Serious question. We suck and you have no hope for anything. Why not just pop back up if we're ever good then? Instead of posting the exact same thing in every thread.

Im not happy the way things are either but this guy is the like a whinny litle B on here whimpering about everything. Make your point and move on, aint nobody want to hear your crying every day. **** soft-shouldered betas, go tell it to your shrink not a message board.

Advertisement
Back