Justin flowe

From this morning - Clemson 247 board:

— As reported by 247Sports' Greg Biggins last Monday, five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.) will draw a visit early this week from defensive coordinator Brent Venables.

Our USC site reported last week that USC expects to host Flowe on an official visit this upcoming weekend.
USC has always been -- and still is -- Clemson's greatest threat. Flowe has certain family members, probably most notably his father, that are fond of USC. Obviously, proximity from home is a selling point.

We'll see if Flowe still ventures on a USC official after the visit with Venables.

Miami head coach Manny Diaz went in-home with Flowe on Sunday, per our Miami site.

Clemson has had a significant edge for months in this recruitment, and I feel comfortable saying it'd be a pretty big shock of Flowe changes things up this late in the game.

Advertisement

— As reported by 247Sports' Greg Biggins last Monday, five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.) will draw a visit early this week from defensive coordinator Brent Venables.

Our USC site reported last week that USC expects to host Flowe on an official visit this upcoming weekend.
USC has always been -- and still is -- Clemson's greatest threat. Flowe has certain family members, probably most notably his father, that are fond of USC. Obviously, proximity from home is a selling point.

We'll see if Flowe still ventures on a USC official after the visit with Venables.

Miami head coach Manny Diaz went in-home with Flowe on Sunday, per our Miami site.

Clemson has had a significant edge for months in this recruitment, and I feel comfortable saying it'd be a pretty big shock of Flowe changes things up this late in the game.
I'm hoping for the big shock for the good guys🙌

Advertisement
Think we're a threat to Clemson but it just makes too much sense for him, I'd be shocked too

At this point I’m rooting for anybody but Clemson cause I’m tired of Hickey’s ***

We really sent a team of our ****** coaches across the country to talk to this kid when there is LITERALLY ZERO chance hes coming here.

They're chasing a dream instead of targeting actual prospects. Unbelievable.

Advertisement
We really sent a team of our ****** coaches across the country to talk to this kid when there is LITERALLY ZERO chance hes coming here.

So you didn’t want them to use the in-home visit? Were they suppose to come see you and cancelled. Who would you prefer they go see instead?

Stefan says the confidence is coming from inside the Hecht center. We've seen this before with guys like Tyrique Stevenson last cycle. This staff, at least on the defensive side since the offensive side is new this cycle, has a penchant for misreading recruits. Every single cycle this happens.

Advertisement
I really don't know why we keep investing so much time into Flowe. It's pretty clear he's not coming here. We got a local recruit who lives across the street from Hard Rock and is a die hard cane and we won't even let him come for a visit. We need to stop chasing false hope.

Advertisement
I really don't know why we keep investing so much time into Flowe. It's pretty clear he's not coming here. We got a local recruit who lives across the street from Hard Rock and is a die hard cane and we won't even let him come for a visit. We need to stop chasing false hope.

who might that be?

Yeah the staff just recruited him the whole cycle got an unofficial visit earlier in the year & just got him back here for an OV but yeah let’s not use the free in home visit. He probably ain’t coming but coaches might be ****** but you definitely got them beat in the ****** meter for thinking like that.

Advertisement
Back