Justin flowe

I know I posted that Flowe would have to punch me in the face before I believed he would come here after that FIU loss. But then Knighton & Harrell committed not to long after and Fields was able to get Washington to come on an OV, so I would agree with you that despite the terrible season & the heat on Manny & staff, they are getting some very talented kids to stay on board and come aboard, which speaks to this staff doing things a little different so yeah, S***, why not?? Flowe could really come and it would be a pleasant surprise.
Knighton and harrell committed before the fiu game

Advertisement
Was about to laugh at you but saw moderator by your name i wont because i dont want to get banned

you can still laugh, doesn't bother me either way. Just passing along what I heard. There is still a lot of time before he signs and the West Coast schools can pitch him on advantages of staying on that side of the country. Clemson is Clemson. But I feel much better than I did after the FIU loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
But they still was committed. What were they going to do? A few days later tell them you change your mind?
They were silents before the FIU debacle. Anyhow, you are missing my point. They stayed on board & Manny & staff are doing a very good job with this class with some big time players still in play.

you can still laugh, doesn't bother me either way. Just passing along what I heard. There is still a lot of time before he signs and the West Coast schools can pitch him on advantages of staying on that side of the country. Clemson is Clemson. But I feel much better than I did after the FIU loss.
Are you hearing anything from anyone close to the situation or just chatter and tea leaves type of stuff?

Well..for starters, one plays defense, one plays offense. smith is from Louisiana..and I believe, correct me if I’m wrong, but he was born from separate parents..in separate years..not even in the same year...so yea it’s different..BTW Flowe is coming, and if you don’t believe then go on google maps, type highest points near me..go to that place..reach the top..step off
You are full of shït....cool story though Lulz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s lock this thread. National analyst for the west coast who spoke to Flowe personally thinks we’re clearly in 3rd place.
View attachment 104198

I don't understand how this is big news. Anyone with a brain could tell you the top defensive player in the nation. With offers from everywhere. Is not going to come play for a team corched by some gimmicky scrub, whose defenses get torched by any offense with a pulse.

Advertisement
It’s a mechanism, they’re trying to act like they’re too cool, they won’t allow themselves to be hurt. So they must post this 100 times per thread to let everyone know they won’t allow their little hearts to be broken.

We landed a highly rated Deerfield kid , that alone tells you things are being ran a little “ differently” than the past ( take that as you will). Nothing would shock me including Flowe.

Its basically the recruiting version of "virtue signaling." The posters want to post the same thing over and over again (that "he's not coming") so that they publically demonstrate that they are far more savvy about the recruiting game than the rubes who believe that a coveted recruit would have legit interest in a loser program like Miami.

Advertisement
Back