Justin flowe

Advertisement
Ain’t no easy flip from Wakulla. It sounds good for us but I’ll believe it only when it actually happens, like Knighton.
That would be an incredible flip. Right out of FSUs backyard. I think it’s an uphill battle.

I thought he said Harrell was a silent to? You’d know more than me but then again I’m going on what posters here say he said

yes He said Knighton and Harrell were the silents. He never really gave harrell's name to keep the kid's moment. He initially said a defensive player. Eventually it was all over social media it was probably Harrell.

People were guessing the 2nd silent was Flowe or Greene and Ivins negated that rumor.

Advertisement
Well, he is in Oregon so if Dabo told him to shut it down because he is a silent to them, he doesn't GAF.
LOL at ***** dictating terms to the number 1 LB in the country. He can push his weight around with some guys but not with a guy like Flowe.

Even Sabag gets on his knees and toss that salad when he has to like his did with Harry Beudy when Harry came here for a late visit.

Advertisement
Depends if Manny and Co have sold him that this class can help spearhead a new identity that is sorely lacking... their is a stink at the core of this Roooster that needs to be recruited/replaced with

/also Manny needs to fire Enos and bring in a spread OC
//Fire Baker as well and replace him with a top shelf recruiter/bagman
I have hope we land him I just don’t want to believe it so I’m let down on signing day again haha

Why don’t you just stfu since you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.
Ahhh, people been trying to get me to do that for years....aint worked. Now I will be magnanimous and overlook your aggression as you assuming I don't want Flowe to come; farthest thing from the truth.

If he does come I will seek you out and graciously and humbly admit my mistake. If he does not, I wonder if you would do the same.

Advertisement
If we went 10-2, they'd say that if we went 11-1, we would have had a chance. If we went 11-1 and lost to Clemson in the ACC championship game, they'd say if we'd beaten Clemson we'd have had a chance. If he doesn't come, it has jack **** to do with the FIU loss.
Exactly dude.

Advertisement
Exactly dude.

never said dude is making his decision based off the FIU game. Just said it matters. There’s a difference Imo. When Golden got fired, Richards and McCloud looked around. But they ended up where they wanted to be in the end. At the same time, I see your logic in it’s just about where he signs.

The fact he hasn’t committed to Clemson yet is great for Miami. All those 5* kids have been pressing him for months

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t.
You are 100% correct. Kids don’t care about losing in embarrassing fashion. Na’h I mean? Why would a kid care that the defense he’d play in gets gashed by dudes who will work in car washes in 18 months. No skin of their back bro.

this kind of loss is in NO way an indicator that the coaching from the position groups up to the HC is incompetent to such a degree it hurts your draft stock. Only a mope LOSER thinks like that chico.

Advertisement
Back