Justin flowe

Advertisement
He's said he is announcing at the AA game in January. Not sure if he is signing early and keeping it quiet (which rarely works) or if he won't sign and then announce and enroll..

Advertisement
He's said he is announcing at the AA game in January. Not sure if he is signing early and keeping it quiet (which rarely works) or if he won't sign and then announce and enroll..

Probably the latter to keep the suspense. You hearing anything else over the airwaves?

What Fiasco? Kid has been quiet and respectful in his recruiting. Also, if you keep you expectations reasonable like they should, you won't be disappointed

Exactly

If he doesn’t pick us you can live with it because he hasn’t been trolling at all, well maybe those Miami gloves, but overall he’s been opposite of some of these other recruits

Advertisement
Crazy thing is Rohan gave me a like this morning on my tweet to him
20191130_111451.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are 100% correct. Kids don’t care about losing in embarrassing fashion. Na’h I mean? Why would a kid care that the defense he’d play in gets gashed by dudes who will work in car washes in 18 months. No skin of their back bro.

this kind of loss is in NO way an indicator that the coaching from the position groups up to the HC is incompetent to such a degree it hurts your draft stock. Only a mope LOSER thinks like that chico.
I’m not concerned. I’m more concerned that I’m out of weed.

Was on his live lastnight and someone asked him about LSU and a few other big schools, (uga as well) Said its a great school but not for him. Feel he wants a bigger city/market.Seems a little savvier than other recruits and will go with th his own flow. I think our chances are a lot more serious than posters here think.

Advertisement
Back