Justin flowe

Was on his live lastnight and someone asked him about LSU and a few other big schools, (uga as well) Said its a great school but not for him. Feel he wants a bigger city/market.Seems a little savvier than other recruits and will go with th his own flow. I think our chances are a lot more serious than posters here think.

Totally explains why he’s considering Eugene and Clemson, in that case.

Advertisement
When is he deciding/signing? Assume it’s the later period...sigh. I just want this fiasco over with haha
He is signing Dec 18th, AA game wants him to announce on TV but not sure, would be hard to sign and keep it under wraps.

Tyrique Stevenson did it last year
im not saying its not possible, the Haselwood route is an option (signing Financial AID agreements with multiple schools), but its not something he cares about that much to have to do all that work, he wants the process done as much as the next guy.

Advertisement
Was on his live lastnight and someone asked him about LSU and a few other big schools, (uga as well) Said its a great school but not for him. Feel he wants a bigger city/market.Seems a little savvier than other recruits and will go with th his own flow. I think our chances are a lot more serious than posters here think.
That is a good sign

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whats crazy about this 🤣🤔🤔🤔

On another note i busted out in tears again thinking about the guy in here who said that flowe secretly commited to ROHAN himself and didnt tell manny diaz 🤣🤣🤣😥🤣🤣🤣 rohan4headcorch
lmfao. What's the post #?

Another insider! They’re all coming out of the woodwork.
F7A45AD3-E145-4084-B55C-3B4DF9F644AE.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back