Justin flowe

Advertisement
Maaan if this kid chooses Miami after this horrible season...oh boy. Maybe it's not where he's wanted but where he's actually needed that matters to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowe ain’t comin lol and ain’t no fake a** sauces gonna make me believe it

We just lost to FIU, barely best Central Michigan, and lost to a 1-5 Ga Tech... Y’all really out here holding on to dreams uh? With the season we’ve had with the talent we have cuz Richt DID NOT leave the cupboard bare, if we have a top 20 recruiting class, I’d be surprised. Flowe is gone like Jake Garcia and a whole host of other recruits. We need to stop doing this ourselves..

Advertisement
maybe it’s just me, but has anyone else noticed the caption? CATEGORY and LION?? And he’s wearing hurricanes gear🤔 I know it’s a long shot but shiii That’s a weird coincidence
70A23EA1-3FB4-4F9D-B5AD-0330B79269C1.jpeg

Advertisement
Not getting into whether he’s coming or not, but is the recent excitement due to what was posted on Oregon board or is there something else? If because of Oregon board it seems a little premature.

The post on Oregon board seems to be from a legit poster who’s been on their board since 2014, but its info he got from a “Miami booster he knows in NYC”. We all know OUR so called insiders tend to get these things wrong more often than not.

Thread has very little comments and most of them are about what makes a recruit pick a school. OP tagged all the Oregon insiders and none of them have responded. Not saying the post is positive or negative just not enough to go on right now. If it’s something else, please share.

Im just shellshocked. When we lost to FIU I assumed that was it with Flowe and now this today.
I feel you. thinking of it as a fan i get that. but most of these kids have the ego to think they can be the catalyst to turn it around. i know i used to think like that when i was playing soccer

Advertisement
Back